Part 29

INSERT QUOTE HERE...

Best one will be used for the next chapter!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dedicated to MadsTatter and AfricanUgly xxx

VOTE
LIKE
COMMENT

Previously on 60 days with Damien Black:

"Damien what do you want?" My voice raises as I feel him tug on my hair. He doesn't say nothing instead he keeps watching me his eyes not moving.

"I want you to carry my children." It's in that moment my world comes crashing down...

DAMIENS POV:

Her big brown eyes widen and she looks at me like I have lost the plot.

I conceal a smirk as I watch her thick eyebrows draw together as she starts to organise what she thinks are 'insults'; however to me they are just purrs from a kitten wanting to be pet.

Fuck, I have missed her.

Missed the way she smells of roses that are embracing your nostrils on a summer morning.

Missed the way her chubby checks rise to squash her eyes together.

I missed the way she would look up at me, when she thinks I'm not looking.

I know she loved me. Vein as fuck, but I don't care. The truth is clear to see.

She was a puppet in my hands always has been, until now that is and I will be a liar if I said that doesn't irk every single nerve within me.

"Get off me you lunatic!" I watch her push against me chest as if her chubby hands can do anything, but I move off her.

If I didn't God knows I would be moving in and out of her .... very fucking slowly.

Smirking at my thoughts I push back my hair as I sit on the chair I grabbed from her tiny kitchen.

"You're actually troubled if you believe I will get pregnant for you!" She sits up and a fire ignites within her eyes as she starts to get riled up by the thought of carrying our kids.

It's inevitable it's going to happen, let that be by fire or fucking force.

"I'm perfectly fine. And you will."

"The only thing I will be carrying is Oreos and hamburgers in my stomach."

"I can see that from the pounds you have gained over the years." She gasps and I laugh.

Dramatic ass queen.

So, she has gained a few pounds.

Especially in the ass section but that doesn't bother me, just more to hold on to as we act out what must be done for her to conceive. And plus I love my woman meaty.

"You think I'm fat?" Her eyes wail up with fire, and I hold back the excitement from the fight she's about to evoke.

"Like a cow."

I watch her look into my eyes as her brown ones start to darken. I smirk and that seems to set her off as she suddenly she jumps on me making us both fall on the floor from the impact of her weight on top of me.

I quickly wrap my hands around her head in which curls overload in hopes to protect her from the floor.

But it seems she doesn't give a flying fuck about the fact we both just had an impact to the ground as she immediately start hitting any where her small hands can touch.