A MESSAGE TO MY WP FAMILY

Hi beautiful people,

I hope you guys liked the update.

I thought you guys needed an explanation for why I have been missing for so long, because you guys are after all my Wattpad family and I owe it to you.

I would firstly like to apologies for the long break that I took without warning, believe me it wasn't done on purpose.

I wasn't trying to create suspense for the six months that have passed in the book contrary to popular belief, lol! 😂😂😂

The last months I have started working as well as going to school. A combination for hell, if you ask me!

But it means all the free time that I use to have to be able to write has been taken up. I would love to write after school and work but I'm simply exhausted.

And mental health has to go above all.

Thank you to everyone that have been asking after me, to make sure I'm okay or not 'dead.'

It shows how kind and beautiful some people truly are xx

I have made new platforms in which we can share more love such as my Instagram and my new email.

-Charlin_tia1 and graceericatia@gmail.com, feel free to cuss me out to give me that extra push to update on these platforms if you guys want!!😭😂😂

(In all seriousness some of the thing you guys comment actually give me life❤️❤️♥️♥️😭)

I will be trying my hardest to finish the book before April! The next update will be somewhere next week!

Once again a big thank you to everyone that had stuck and believed in Amber and Damien's story, you are all amazing!

I love you all,
Grace x