Part 48

You can not fight fire with fire, An eye for an eye leaves everyone blind.

~Jhene Aiko.

~*~
Comment
Like
Share
❤️And go follow moi❤️
‼️‼️This is a double update‼️‼️
PERVIOUSLY IN 60 DWDB:

"SOMEONE GET FUCKING HELP! I'M LOSING HER!" Why is he shouting? I'm so at peace, I'm not even in pain. I hope he feels the same. I want him to be at peace.

With one last breath, peace drags me and encloses me within her arms.

With one last breath, I let the darkness pull me in.

With one last breath, I let go of life.

~*~

DAMIEN'S POV:

"Hurry the fuck up!" I shout frantically at one of the paramedics, if I lose her all these fuckers are losing their jobs as well as their lives.

"Sir, you need to back away from her in order for us to save her." My body is numb as I cradle her in my arms.

Her face is so pale, so void from emotion.

I slowly lay her onto the floor and watch as they all crowd over.

I watch as a man places patches on her chest to charge with energy, while another applies pressure to the wound that is gushing out blood, someone else is putting an oxygen mask on her face whilst another attaches a heart monitor to her chest.

As soon as it turns on, a straight line is seen by everyone. In that moment, my heart stops as well.

"Her heart isn't restarting." One of the paramedics shout out.

I approach him, taking him by the shirt and give him a violent shake.

"Keep going you idiots!" I shout at them, with fear over clouding their features they continue trying to recietate her.

If she dies they know the consequences, my mind is too far gone right now to think with sanity.

She dies.

Everyone dies. EVERYONE!

Every shot of electricity to her chest to restart her heart is a knife to my gut.

"Sir, she isn't waking up, she's lost too much blood." Taking the young man by his collar, I pull him away from Amber and start doing his job of supplying her with oxygen.

"Sir-"

"Shut the fuck up! You can't do your job you won't have one, get out!" I shout at him.

I thank God, Andrea forced me to take medical classes when I was young, otherwise I would be watching them kill her.

"Charge me with energy." The main paramedic says, with that Ambers chest heaves up from the ground in result of the current moving through her.

But she remains lifeless.

"Once more!" The same thing happens, but the line on the monitor is still straight.

"Keep going!" I tell the paramedic, my voice cracking.

Oh God, please don't take away the only thing I have.

"Come on Amber, fight!" I say calmly. My voice travels to her ears and I wait for her to come back to me.

"Charge me!" The paramedics says, Ambers chest heaves up once more.

"Come on Mia Bella, come back to me." I whisper out, the room is silent for a while and then suddenly the machine attached to her heart starts to beep.