*Chapter 2*

________________________
The souls that see beauty sometimes walk alone.
_______________________

Vote,

Comment,

And like...

"So Amber, what do teenagers do when their mother leave to go abroad?" Ms Black asks turning around to head into the massive house.

"I don't really know." I laugh. What do they do?

"That's okay, you can do whatever you want. As long as it is reasonable! That's the only rule." She states rubbing my back.

"Is that it?"

Like seriously?

Anything....

"Yes dear. I know you're a good girl. So there's no problem, I trust you."

Trust.

Big word. But I guess what she saying is true, I am a good girl.

Never go to parties, never do things that are seen as inappropriate.

Never do anything.

But-be-a-good-girl.

"Thanks Ms Black. For you know... having trust in me." I say quietly.

"Oh honey, I have trust in you because you are you. So how about you go up stairs and get comfortable and I will order some Italian" she quirks and I nod.

"Okay. See you later Ms Black." I smile making my way upstairs.

"Oh and Amber, I will also be working tomorrow until late, so you'll be home alone." Ms Black warns as she looks into my eyes for reinsurance.

"Oh, that's okay Ms Black." I smile. "Thank you, for letting me stay."

"Oh darling don't speak too soon." She laughs going into kitchen. What does she mean by that?

By now I know whenever someone says that, something bad happens. Well at least that's how books work.

You're not a book character though!

Shaking my head I continue walking through the maze, otherwise known as a house.

When I enter my room I gasp, like the drama queen I am.

The room just like the rest of the house is absolutely exquisite. The room theme is cream, so everything in the room contains light colours.

I heard, that if the room you sleep in is a warm colour it's more likely to keep you warm in winter. And if the room colour is cold it makes you even colder.

Sighing, I sit on the bed. The fluffy bed immediately welcomes me by engulfing my whole body.

What am I going to do?

I'm soon to be a adult. 2 weeks left until then to be exact. I could find a job, get my own apartment. Live life, to the fullest. That's what others do at this age right?

I have never been one to plan out my life. I go with what is set out for me, almost as if I know fate cannot be changed so why try and change it?