Part 50

"Get out while you can
You don't understand
She doesn't know how to lose"

-Niall Horan

Vote

Share

Comment

(Show me some love, you know you want to!)
🌸💙🌸

Amber's POV :

It's been a few days since I have been awake and I have to say, Doctor Anderson was right when he said I needed sleep. I mean damn, you would think that I wouldn't be tired but here I am falling in and out of sleep like a newborn baby.

I'm not complaining however, because sleep is life!

After food... obviously. That's not even a conversation.

Damien however hasn't been so supportive of my sleepy state, constantly growling or attempting to bite of the Doctors face.

Let me give you the most recent example:

Damien: 'why does she keep on sleeping?'

Doctor: 'It's normal, you have nothing to worry about.'

Damien: 'Don't tell me what I have to worry about Anderson!"

Doctor: 'You asked me.'

Damien: 'Do you want to die? Speak to me like that again.'

Me: 'Take it easy Damien!'

Damien: 'Go back to sleep, Amber!'

And that my beloved friends, is how the rest of the days passed.

Apparently the paparazzi are becoming less hard to contain as they heard of the news of me waking up. To be completely honest, I have never been a fan of attention, especially this much... but hay.

I'm living, getting back to health and I have Damien... I think.

"Baby, how are you feeling?" Damien's lips touch my cheek as he comes close to me, I smile up at him and stroke his jaw, and he leans in his nose flaring as he takes in my scent. He shaved.

I'm sorry but... he looks so good!

Amber you're tired, clearly.

Tired of being starved from this fine specimen, yes very tired. And hungry...

You're thirsty bitch, you need water.

Ignoring my subconscious, I stare at Damien from underneath my eyelashes.

"Miele, I asked you a question."

"Hungry." I whispered in his ear my voice husky.

Damn, I want to jump his bones. I don't know if it's the fact that I have been asleep for 2 months but right now I just...

Right now, I want something that Jesus does not want for me, let's leave it at that.

Lord God almighty... maybe I was a minx.

He moved his head away from my cheek to look at me in the eyes, his blue eyes darkening. He then proceeded to give me a side smirk that popped out his dimple.

SWOOOOON!

"Would you like to repeat that baby?"

"I said, I am ravenous, starved, malnourished, famished, whatever you want to call it mio amore." I ended, bringing his hand to my mouth and kissing his palm.