Part 17

________________________
Remember, just because it's tough doesn't mean it won't get easier.
________________________

"Good morning, Amber." Andrea smiles at me.

"Good morning." I respond, my head moaning as I speak, I'm rocking the worst headache at this current moment.

Im sure it's because I never got one drop of sleep last night, as my brain kept replaying what happened over and over again.

Did Damien really try to kiss me whilst threatening me at the same time?

Well I be damned. He's completely nuts, but than so am I, when he approached me I didn't move back nor did I try to stop him. But than again I never try to stop him.

Because I don't want him to stop.

No I do, I'm just confused, that's all.

And to add onto the complete and utter mixture in hell, I signed the contract as well.

As soon as he left I took the pen that he had placed in my hands and I signed it. Ronaldinho was even shocked at how quickly I submitted my argument. I looked so damn weak. Signing something I don't even agree with.

I know it's stupid, but it's only 60 days.

I'm sure I can survive it.

I'm sure I can keep my hands to myself.

I'm sure I can not confuse myself further with this issue.

In fact I'm positive!

"Your breakfast is in the microwave, love." I smile at Andrea, and wrap my blue robe tighter around my waist.

"I'm not very hungry." I tell her, she nods and but still takes the food out.

"That's fine you, will still eat something." I consider saying no, but the motherly concern on her face persuades me otherwise.

She places pancakes and fruits in front of me nodding at me. "Come on, eat up."

I smile and take a bite. "Where's Ronaldinho?"

"Call him Dinho darling, his name is less of a mouth full like that. And he has gone to work with Damien." She sits next to me and points at the food on my plate. "Eat."

I take another bite "Does he work with Damien?"

"No, he works for Damien; as his bodyguard."

"Really?"  Why does Damien need a bodyguard? Is he that important? I mean I know he's rich. But..

"He needs one with him everytime he leaves the house, in New York. Because every time he leaves without one he ends up punching a paparazzi." she laughs as if she was recalling a memory. "The last time he left without one, he came back with his knuckles bruised and his face all over the news with the headline 'young billionaire strikes again!'"

"I'm not surprised." I mutter, Damien should become a boxer seeing as all he ever does is beat people up.

"Don't be harsh on him. It's the only way he knows how to deal with his emotions. Since a very young age Damien has always been... well emotionless."

"Why?"

"I don't really know. Word is before he became a teenager, he was the kindest soul you would ever come across, a 'lovely boy' they would call him. But that all changed, I don't know why but it must have been something terribly horrible to completely corrupt his soul."