Part 13

________________________
Expect the unexpected.
________________________

Before the chapter starts, I want to say thank you to LaylaMohamed256 and Hajra_S8 for supporting my book.

Means a lot xxxxxx

"Hello?"

I pick up the phone only to hear Ms Blacks tired voice.

"Before I start to explain, I'm sorry."

What?
**********************************

"What's wrong Ms Black?" I stand up from the lush coach that I'm sitting in, and start biting my nails.

Bad habit.

"I'm coming back today." Ms Black says nervously through the phone.

I lift my eyes and look at Maria who is also looking at me nervously "okay..."

I don't get it. What's the problem if she's coming back today? It's her house. I hope I haven't made her feel like she can't be here, whilst I'm here.

"Well, you see, as soon as I return I will be leaving again. And you will also will be leaving."

I look up at Maria once again, and try to elucidate what is going on.

I'm so confused.

"Why am I leaving?"

"Well, because as soon as I get back I will be leaving again." I frown in confusion.

"Okay.."

"I don't think you understand dear." No I don't. "I will not be going back to the house for another 6 months."

"Wow." I mutter sitting back down on the coach. I knew her job was demanding but not to this extent.

"Meaning you can't stay in the mansion because you haven't got a legal adult with you." I sit up, and move the phone closer to my ear.

"I'm 18 in 2 months Ms Black, 60 days to be exact." This is honestly ridiculous. I can stay by myself. "And I'm with Maria." I add.

"Maria, is also leaving this afternoon." What! I look up at Maria only to see she isn't even in the room.

Why didn't she tell me she was leaving? We have been together for 3 straight days.

"So where am I going to stay? My mother isn't going to be back for another 2 months."

"That's the tricky part."

Huh?

"You have to stay with Damien in his apartment dear. At least for 2 months until your mother is back."

WHAT?

***********************************

Let the games commence!

Are you ready to see Damien?

Like, comment and vote for longer chapters (still haven't decide just yet.)