PART 36

Don't kill me.

      ~Grace Tia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
VOTE, LIKE, COMMENT PLEASEEEE❤️

10 years later....

I'M JOKING 😂😂😂😂

PERVIOUSLY ON 6O DAYS WITH DAMIEN BLACK:

And she then let's out the words that trap me forever. "Well that annoying women, is fucking pregnant Damien. Pregnant for you."

Come again?
~~~~*~~~~

"Good morning, Ms Williams." I look up from my desk and smile at my assistant.

My nose starts to run and I wipe it. Leave it to me to be sick in a crisis.

"I have the recent reports on the stock, and also have the reports on the branch in London. It's seems to be doing well." I nod.

"Thank you, Esther. It's all I need for now." Dismissing her, I lean back in my chair. My head is pounding!

"Are you okay?" I smile at my assistant, she winces. I don't blame her, I probably look like the Pennywise from 'IT'.

"I'm fine, thank you Esther. You can go and have a break if you want." She nods, looking at me for a moment longer and then leaving.

This morning has been crazy. In fact, since Damien has entered my life, everyday has been crazy.

I don't know how to approach this, the fact that I owe Damien so much money, puts me in a vulnerable state.

And all of this because of that damn contract! I wish I had never met him.
I wish he would leave me alone. I don't know what to do, he is technically stalking me.

I suddenly feel like I'm 17 again, with him tormenting me one second and telling me sweet nothings the next. Only this time it's much more worse.

Bloody hell, how did my life turn into an episode of 'pretty little liars?'

I need to approach this in a professional manner. There's no way, I can pay Damien that much money.

And there's also no way in hell, I'm submitting to that demon.

But we need to meet in the middle, I can't lose my company, that I have put blood and sweat into for nothing.

Should I just give him what he wants? Should I just get pregnant for him?

Through my veins runs doubt.

I don't know what to do anymore, maybe his way is the only way.

9 months would pass and then I could be free from him. I just need to get pregnant, right?

"Bitch, if you thinking about becoming a side chick than you got another thing coming." I raise my eyes from my desk and I look at my best friend.

I didn't even hear him coming in.

"Look Chris, I won't be his side chick! And that's the only way we can get out of this mess, so cut me some slack."