Part 51

"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one."

-Author unknown.

Beautiful cover made by: SimplyFabulous01
Go check out her stuff on her page guys, they are so great.

VOTE

LIKE

COMMENT

AND GO FOLLOW ME QUICKLY, IT WILL ONLY TAKE A MINUTE!

‼️DOUBLE UPDATE‼️
(Because I have some making up to do, #Iloveyouguys!)

PREVIOUSLY IN 60DWDB:

"Amber, you promised me you wouldn't leave!"

"That's when I thought you weren't capable of such evil, Damien!" I shake my head, taking 4 steps away from him. "How could you?"

*/*

"Oh stop shouting! You're being dramatic." My eyes widen, is he playing with me right now?

How can he think I am being dramatic? If someone sabotaged your career would you be jumping and singing songs of love?

"I'm being dramatic? How would you like it if I sold your company?" He stays silent. "Answer me!" I shout.

"I said I was sorry, didn't I?"

"Sorry isn't enough this time Damien!" I pace for a while and then look at him. "How did you even do it, all rights to the company are reserved to me and Chris, and he is in jail." His drunk face contorts into a sulk and he sits on the bed.

"I told him if he gives me his percentage of the company, I would take 5 years off his prison sentence." I want to let out a pathetic cry, but I let him continue on his drunk self-destruction.

"He signed it, and then I told one of my employers to sale it to whoever. Didn't give a fuck at the time. It turns out the company the idiots sold it to were incompetent. Your company became bankrupt under the matter of 2 weeks."

The old Amber would be crying like a pathetic little bitch, but for some reason I find myself facing him; ready for battle, ready to attack.

"You are evil. Because only a evil man can do this to someone they claim to love."

"Evil? Yes. Madly in love? Yes. I did this because I didn't want Chris's name attached to yours."

"But you didn't ask me! I could have taken that share and sold it to someone I trusted to be my partner. That was for me to decide, not you Damien." I shout. "Do you know how long I spent building that company? Do you know how much money, energy and hard work was invested in that company?" He nods his head.

"Then why?" He rolls his eyes.

"I told you why. Enough with the shouting Mia Bella. Go back to sleep." He falls back on the bed making his brown hair flop forwards and covers his eyes, he brushes it back roughly.

"You are sick."

He smirks. "And you are my medicine." 

"You think this is a joke?" He starts laughing.

"Baby, I'm incredibly drunk and tired. Let's do this tomorrow." He tries to reach out for me but I step back, his drunk shot eyes widen.

"I won't be here tomorrow."