Part 27

Being weak doesn't mean one day you won't be strong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dedicated to: WareGirl & miss_ninja_black

"You wearing that?" I look into my bestfriends eyes and roll my own.

"I like it.." I defend my black dress that reaches the end of my toes, it doesn't nessairly hug my form, but it's cute.

"Well I don't know why, it looks like you about to bloody church. It's horrendous!" I narrow my eyes at him, I don't know who died and made him my fashion assistant.

"You're annoying." I mutter throwing myself onto my new bed. "Im wearing it."

He huffs and leaves my room. I hear nothing for a while until I do hear something except it ends up being the snipping of scissors. When I look down I see Chris with a large smile on his face looking at the massive whole in my dress.

"Chris!" I leap up and look at the full body sizes mirror, the dress is ruined.

"I'm a good friend, bitch. Take me for who I am or don't take me at all." He pushes his hip out and quirks a eyebrow at me.

"Big head." I stick my tongue at him, and he picks me up while swirling me in a circle.

I smack him to put me down but he just spins me faster; it's only when he notices I'm about to die from laughter that he puts me down.

"You better have a dress for me, Christopher!" He pushes his glasses up the bridge of his nose, and a cheeky smile that has gotten him in a lot of trouble through the years lifts.

"You know I do bitcha!" I giggle watching him do a sassy walk to his massive bag.

4 HOURS LATER...

"Wow." My eyes widen, as I watch my body eloped in the blood red dress, that puffs at the midsection. My makeup that Chris also did brings up my face as he put red lipstick on too, I twirl a little.

"Now that you are the most fairest of them all, lets go slay those bitches!" I laugh at his words, and kiss his check in gratitude for the dress and well everything he has done for me.

His own Gucci suit has bits of red in it to match mine, it's only when he got dressed that I realised he had already planned what I would wear without even asking me if I wanted to go; considering the dress fits like a glove.

That's the great thing about having a makeup guru as a best friend.

After Damien fired him he decided to start his own makeup company and hired me as his second in charge. Together we built an empire. And now we are selling more items then anyone in the beauty industry.

Leaving my new apartment, my heart starts to be beat faster. It's been 5 years I haven't seen Damien, and at that time I was a teenager that was well in love, without even knowing it.

I'm scared that if I see him again all those feelings would come back and that the poison that he is will just intoxicate me.

The only thing is I'm not that little weak thing that I was before, I'm stronger, older and wiser.

"Breathe." Chris places his hand on my back as he drives up in front of the venue in which there paparazzi's and cameras flooded everywhere.

I look at him as he pushes my hair away from my face and applies last minuet touches to my makeup.