Potty Time!

A/n: For urdadlolz123

Sorry guys I tried to finish these before church camp but things got kinda busy—before and after lol hope this was worth the wait

Also, if ya'll have any constructive criticism about my works i'd love to hear it! Because I don't proofread I just usually either write it all in one go or over the course of a few hours or days then publish.

So, do you guys think these are too lengthy? Too short? Maybe things happen too fast or slow or some things don't really connect well or maybe some things feel out of place?

I just want to become better, so if you guys have anything you've noticed i'd like to hear it😙😙

Virgil had never been good at taking care of himself. That was one of the first things Patton had noticed when they met each other at a very young age. He was a particularly shy kid and wasn't very good at expressing his needs, especially to the adults.

This lead to many unfortunate incidents, where he'd either pass out because he hadn't had enough food or water, or get too nervous to express that he needed the bathroom—Patton remembered one time when they were having a playdate years ago, when they were very little, perhaps five years old, Patton's mom had decided to take them out with her to run some errands.

At that point, Patton had already picked up on Virgil's shy nature and could tell when he needed something.

So, when he saw Virgil looking at the ground with a small blush, opening and closing his mouth multiple times, he knew that something was wrong. When Virgil crossed his legs and bounced up and down, he figured out exactly what he needed.

So he went up to his mommy and tugged at her pants leg. She looked down, "yes, Patton?" She asked, looking very interested at some carpets for reasons that Patton at his young age would never understand.

He motioned for his mom to lean down so that he could whisper in her ear. She did just that, tucking her hair behind her ear as she did so, "okay, what?" She asked, acting very invested as if she was about to get truthed by a five year old.

"Mommy, Virgil has to go to the potty" he whispered, pointing to Virgil.

She looked over, seeing the small boy tugging anxiously on his hoodie strings and glancing around as he fidgeted and squirmed.

She gave a small nod and walked over to the small boy, "Hey Virgil, i'm taking Patton to the potty, do you need to go too?" She asked.

Virgil nodded frantically, and he quickly took her hand as she lead the two boys to the bathroom. He immediately made his way inside the stall and yanked his pants down to sit on the potty and pee.

This happened very often—and he even had some way closer calls, as well as a few accidents with some less than understanding adults that claimed he could hold it like a big boy.

It didn't really get better as they grew older—even in college, Patton would constantly have to remind him to eat, shower and drink, as well as use the bathroom.

Eventually, since they had been living in the same dorm, Patton just made up a system where he would just randomly shout "potty time!" And Virgil would either chuckle and scoff, or frantically run off to the bathroom because he actually needed to go and had been putting it off for a while.

Their little system was good, and wasn't really a burden on Patton to give Virgil reminder's, so it was fine.

Except when they were in public—or when Virgil was alone in public. He couldn't exactly yell potty time then. Even reminding him when they were out with their friends was embarrassing for Virgil, because he should be able to speak up and say 'be right back' but he always got a little too nervous, or would just forget altogether.