15. whisper

Ignore the mistakes
credit of all the pictures to the right full owner.
Authors pov:

He walks fast after getting down from car, he is here...in jeon building because he has one last shoot of this theme and then they would move to another. Yeonjuns run shortly after him,holds his hand tight, halt him to make any further movement.

"There are tons of reporter at the entrance" yeonjun apprises his face morphed with concern look. taehyung nods as they stand still for a quite time, their thoughts run shorts as they hear the foot step nearing, they lift up their head and finds yugyeom.

"taehyungshi, we need to hurry the reporters might rush into parking area, we have to take the stairs" yugyeom says in hurry and holds taehyung wrist and in his hand ,with one swift motions he drags taehyungs with him while yeonjun rushes along.

The run from parking area to the rooftop wasn't easy, their chest was heaving up and down, drenched in sweat, chest pain shooting every now and then. The staff runs to them as they fall on to chair.

"Why didn't you take elevator"? the hard rock voice echoes loud, as he rushes to them and squat down near taehyungs chair who appeared as if he would pass out any time soon.

"reporters, they were at the e—n—entrance" yugyeom utters between his raging breath. Shuts his eyes close as he feels his chest would rip into two.

Jeonguk groans and gets up, snatches the towel from a staff and wipes taehyungs sweat whose eyes are closed , face red, he is totally wreck, he didn't move his muscles even when jeonguk wipes his face ever so gently, a look of concern written all over his face.

"you could take elevator at first floor or two, what was the need to ascend the stairs. Sometimes you really get into my nerves yugyeom"

he shouts enough to make everyone shiver,he doesn't care about anything,doesn't care about the stares he receives from the team he is just immersed in taehyung,who slowly opens his eyes, and jeonguk quickly grab the water bottle and takes it upto taehyungs lips who quenches his throat with water and lean back to the chair again, sighs.

"are you o-okay yugyeom-shi? And what about you yeoni? Taehyungs ask brings everyone to shock with his kindness, jeonguk was shock to hear, he blinks his eyes once, twice and more , a throaty chuckle erupts from his lips.

he got a be serious

Taehyung doesn't pay any heeds as he gets up from his chair,turn on his heals , makes his way down to his dressing room.

"we can do this damn shoot later, you need to breath god damm it" he call after him but taehyung pretends not hears and keep his step steady and fast as he walk, the stylist and other staff had no other choice but to run after the stubborn model,yeonjun gets up to and walk past the ceo, he has a lot to handle the agency is calling back to back and so is reportors.

Jeonguk stands still, his both hand on his hips as he runs his tongue over his lips, head hung low, he sighs.

"get back to your work if you all are done staring me" he yells and everyone run for there life. Taehyung is acting strange he get that but now he need to find why? But he'll waits until the shoot finishes and the chaos of news article dies.

his phone rings loud making him groan as he rummages through his pant pocket he pulls the phone out,

"what the hell is this? where is this came from? I want it down right now Felix" he roars, turns on his heals as he runs his finger in his hair ,he shuts his eyes close, tries to water his temper. Yugyeom get up from his seat and grabs the laptop from his bag.