You Were Going To Hurt Yourself!

A/n: Mini chapter bc i'm working on a bigger one😝

Also, I sped wrote this bc I realized I haven't updated in four days lol the kids I babysit are taking a nap rn

For fallen_willow_tree thank you for this prompt! I know it took a while for me to get to this one😅😅😅😅

Janus sighed as another pile of papers were set on his desk. He had to pee..so bad, and he was finally on his break! But he had been caught in the hallway and asked if he could let go of his break just for that one day to finish up some very important paper work. Which, he of course agreed with since, you know, it was his boss who had asked him.

He was quick to get the paper's done because of his bursting need to pee, but every time one stack was gone, another was placed in front of him to go through. Gosh, work wasn't usually this boring and tedious..of course the one day he was dying to piss was paperwork day.

He had never been happier than when six o'clock rolled around and he got that text from Patton to brighten up his rather dull day.

Patton💙: Hello Janus💛💛💛!!!! I'm outside to pick you up! >v< I hope you had a good day, I can't wait to hear about it all! Hurry up i'm freezing out here!

He smiled at the text and shot a quick one out as he got ready to clock out.

Janusssssss: Alrighty, i'm heading your way right now

It wasn't long before his boss was kicking everyone out. It was getting rather late for them. Janus hoped to stop by the restrooms, only to frown upon seeing that it was out of order. He simply sighed, heading outside. The faster he got there the faster they'd get home and he could take the best piss of his life.

To his horror, Patton was in the passenger's seat. He had hoped that Patton would drive so that he'd be able to hold himself or at the very least squirm some—he opened the door and hopped in, relishing in the heat of the car. He quickly shut the door as to not let anymore cold air in.

"Hello Jan! I hope you don't mind driving but i'm just soooo tired...I don't want to drive like this, especially on these icy roads.." Patton said a bit guiltily, "I know today was paper work day for you, so...I hope you're not that tired.." he chuckled.

"Oh, I couldn't fall asleep if I tried" Janus sighed, "but it's fine dear" he said, albeit shakily. He just had to pee so bad. He was quick to put the car in drive and start going down the street and onto the highway, "hey i'm going to merge off and take the backway" Janus said anxiously after a few minutes of driving. He had to go bad bad.

"Mkay" Patton mumbled, his voice laced with a yawn, "whatever gets us home faster..i'm exhausted!"

"Yeah.." Janus said, swallowing thickly. He seriously doubted his ability to make it home dry.