THREE

Shana and I spent the rest of the day shopping for my room.

It was around 8:30 pm when we were done decorating, the perfect time to start getting ready for the guy's show.

Knowing I was nervous, Shana and I decided to pregame with little alcohol nips. The guys went on at 10 pm, which was a little late for me, but the more I drank, the more I wanted to shake my ass.

We jammed to R&B as we got dressed and did our makeup. Currently, I stand in front of the bathroom mirror, carefully applying mascara to my lashes.

Poorly singing along to a Jodeci song, Shana slides into the bathroom and blows glitter in my face.

"What the fuck," I coughed out, feeling a handful of glitter on my tongue.

"Sue me," she giggles, applying small amounts of glitter on her face with her fingertips. Once done, she leans back, her eyes looking at us both up and down. "We look hot as fuck," she acknowledges.

The glitter did make me look more Goddess-like, even if I was just wearing flared denim jeans and a crop top.

I can't remember the last time I felt this way about myself

I can't remember the last time I felt this way about myself...I felt beautiful.

~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~

Shana and I arrived at the crowded club around 9:50 pm. The smell of booze, smoke, and sweat evaded my nostrils as Shana grabbed my hand and elbowed her way toward the bar.

She waves down the bartender, ordering herself a beer.  Still tipsy from the earlier shots, I simply just ordered cranberry juice.

"Shana!" we hear someone yell through the crowd. Shana and I look over to see a woman with long curly brown hair excitedly approaching us.

"Mike's sister Melinda," Shana whispers to me as the pretty woman reaches us. I nod, staring at the female version of Mike. "Hey, Mel!" Shana exclaims excitedly, pulling Melinda into a tight hug. "This is my cousin, Andrea," she then tells her, once released.

"Hey girl, nice to meet you," Melinda said with a smile.

"You're beautiful," I felt myself saying without thinking. Melinda grins widely, showing off her perfect set of pearly whites. "I mean hi."

"You're beautiful too," Melinda says as she sips Shana's beer before ordering her own.

"Are y'all gonna make out?" Shana asks, amused at the weird sexual tension between us. Blame the alcohol, I guess.

"I don't know, maybe," I shrug, licking a drop of cranberry juice off my finger. 

"I like her," Melinda winks at me. Okay, she's hot.

As I was about to think of another flirtatious comeback, the lights dimmed a little bit, causing everybody in the club to cheer and make their way to the front of the stage.

On cue, Shana, Melinda, and I fought our way to the front. And made it.

I sip on my cranberry juice, patiently waiting for the guys to come out.  About 5 minutes past 10, a shirtless Sean came out on stage and sat behind the drums. It was like ladies had never seen a handsome, long-haired man before as they cheered and screamed for him. The ladies go wild a second later as a shirtless Jerry and a shirtless Mike walk confidently out.

These boys really got some good sex appeal going on.

Mike searched the crowd for a few seconds before landing his eyes on us. He blows an air kiss, and the women behind us try to grab it.

"That's my man!" Shana shouts, receiving a couple of glares.

"How we doing tonight!?" Jerry shouts into his mic. The crowd erupts with cheers.

Layne, with a new set of blue-dyed hair, then walks out with his head high (and yes, he is shirtless also) and wastes no time before screaming into the mic.

It was hard to concentrate on the other guys, even the songs; Layne was all I could see and even wanted to. His voice is the definition of being rough and gentle at the same time. The ladies in the crowd must have felt the same way I did, too, as they screamed for him and shouted his name.

The girls and I jumped, danced, and sang along. Layne then surprises us with a perfect eye roll to the back of his head, and I felt myself melt to the dirty floor. But the girl behind me held my stance by screaming in my left ear.

Halfway through the show, they began performing "Love, Hate, Love," my favorite song from the album. I close my eyes and swang to Layne's powerful voice. My brain blocked out the screams surrounding me. It felt like I was at my very own private Alice in Chains concert . Just me and him. Me and him.

The guys performed one more song before letting the show sadly come to an end.

"What now?" I ask, turning to Melinda and Shana.

"We party!" the both of them shout in my face.