ELEVEN

Because of how late it is, Shana decided to have Mike bring us both home and then have him drive her back to the club tomorrow morning so she can pick up her car. Plus, she seemed to somehow misplaced her car keys.

As Shana sits in the passenger seat next to Mike, I curl into Layne in the backseat. Layne holds my legs in place as they sit over his thighs.

"You look like you had fun tonight," he observes.

"Mmh-hmm, I did," I nod. "Our bartender had hazel eyes."

"He did?"

"Mmh-hmm," I hum. Layne's eyes are jumbo blue M&M's. I want to eat them. I lift a hand and begin to caress his jawline. He doesn't mind. "Baby," I then whisper.

"What's that?"

"You look like a baby." It was like I was looking into his baby picture. Mmmh, such a beautiful baby...don't ever ever want to hurt this baby. I feel his face stretch as he smiles. Layne squints his blue eyes, and I miss its shape. Pouting my lips, my eyes roll up to his blue hair. "I miss your blond hair."

Layne softly exhales. I feel his breath on my nose. I want to lick the air between us. "I'll dye it back soon."

"Don't do it for me, though, do it for yourself," I slur, slowly blinking at him.

"That's some good advice," he chuckles lightly. Still looking at him, I cheesed like a child on school picture day.

I watch as Layne's tongue licks his bottom lip, and for a second, I expect him to kiss me...but he doesn't. Maybe he's different from Chris. Maybe he's one of those boys that ask a girl for a kiss rather than take it.

"I like this dress," Layne says after a moment of us just looking into each other. And it seemed like this dress was made for him as he rubbed my legs softly.

"And it likes you," I whisper, finally looking away from his lips and out the window. I see our apartment from down the street. Sighing, I look towards the front and see Mike glancing at us from the rearview mirror.

~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~

Still feeling a little friendly, we invited the guys upstairs to our apartment. Once we made it inside, I quickly peed and changed into an oversized Marvin Gaye t-shirt and shorts.

Almost sensing that I was losing my drunkenness, Shana whipped out some wine bottles, and I immediately got tipsy again. Damn, I'ma lightweight.

We all hung out in the living room for a while before Shana and Mike decided to have their private party in her bedroom. It wasn't long before I began to hear them..ew.

I turned the TV up louder, which made Layne crack up.

"You want some water?" I then ask him, wanting to distract myself from the sound of Shana and Mike fucking.

"Andrea, I would love some water," Layne responds quickly, almost like he didn't want to hear them either.

I got up from the couch and walked to the kitchen, Layne following me.

After I pour Layne and myself a cup of water from the sink, I pass one of the cups to him. Weirdly, we stare at each other as we gulp the water down.

As Layne smirks from behind his cup, I throw my head back and take in his height.

"You're very tall," I tell him after a few seconds of staring. Layne snorts, almost choking on his water.

"you're very short," he then retorts.