TWENTY-THREE

Rolling over, I lean my lips onto his nose and give the tip of his nose a peck. Layne twitches, opening his eyes. He smiles sleepily before releasing a quiet yawn.

"Morning," Layne says in a raspy voice.

"Hi," I smile, cuddling against his warmth...his morning scent, and resting my head on his chest.

"Fuck, my head is killing me," he sighs. His morning breath smells of last night's beer. It springs off his tongue in a sweet flavor. So sweet. I want to suck on it.

"I bet," I say, slightly rolling my eyes at his drinking binge last night. This boy has a damn high tolerance. Sighing, I listen to his mellow heartbeat. "....What kind of dreams do you have?" I then ask, after giving him a moment to fully wake up. Layne stretches before wrapping his arms around me, hugging me.

He chuckles at my question, "Umm...I don't know." His chuckles rumble through the bed. I love how deeply his laugh sounds in my ear. Mmmh, music.

"You don't know?"

"....Alright, a couple of days ago, I had a dream that you were fixing me a peanut butter sandwich, and as you were handing it to me, you dropped it on the ground and stomped on it."

"What the hell?" I laugh, picturing it all in my head. "Why would I do that?"

Layne shrugs, "I don't know...I don't know."

"Tell me another one."

"With you?"

"You had more dreams about me?" I ask, sitting up from his chest to look at him directly. Mmmmh, I love his eyes.

"Mmmhmm," he nods. "More simple than the peanut butter stomping, though," he laughs. "Sometimes, all I see is just your face." Awwww. "And then I hear your ugly laugh...Then I kiss you," he says, leaning up to give me a wet peck on the lips.

"You're a bad liar," I giggle.

"You're right. We don't kiss. We fuck," he laughs at his stupid joke. Giggling, I shake my head. "Do you dream of me?" he asks me once his laughter calms down.

I nod, smiling, "Hmmm, I had a dream that I was sitting on your lap...and you were just holding me."

Layne smirks, his soft blue eyes telling me something. Licking my bottom lip, I pull the covers off him. His eyes follow me as I slide onto his lap. Layne releases a soft moan as my hip adjusts to his. My body tingles at the effect...of him beneath me.

"Last night, I dreamt that I was floating around your room," I tell him, stroking his chin.

"Like a bird?" he chuckles.

"More like an angel," I remember, leaning in a little closer to kiss him. Mmh. His lips...so soft early this morning. They brush against mine gently and faintly like butterfly wings. No. Angel wings. Maybe Layne can fly too?

"Well, you're my angel, so...." His lips whisper against mine before connecting again.

Am I an angel? Layne's angel? Maybe I'm not as bad as I thought I was. I'm good. A good girl. A girl that doesn't have dark thoughts. A girl that doesn't want to kill herself...anymore.

The longer our lips held against each other, the deeper and sloppier it got. I guide Layne's tongue to moistness. My tongue kisses his with light flicks. A peck. A tease. Layne's moans send goosebumps throughout my body. And her. She wants him.

With his hands still gripping my waist, Layne leaves my lips and moves to my neck. Smiling, I throw my head back to give him more access and listen to the delicious sound of lip suction.