SEVENTEEN

Layne isn't lying beside me when I wake up. I groggily rub my eyes with the back of my hand, sitting up. Yawning, I glance at his digital clock that reads 2:30 pm. Damn, I slept that long?

Clearing my throat, I got up from the bed and immediately could tell that Layne was in a rush this morning. His room looked like he had a struggle finding something to wear. At least his space smelled like him. It's like he's here with me. But his scent is not the same as being touched by him...

As I continue to look around, a long white sleeve shirt on the floor catches my eye... it looks so pure among the rest of his clothes. Without thinking much about it, I undress from the clothes Layne let me wear yesterday and put on the long sleeve white shirt. Not only did the shirt have Layne's scent all over it, but it was also an oversized dress shirt on me. Hmm, cute.

Leaving the bedroom, I walked into the bathroom to release my bladder from last night. After using the bathroom, I washed my hands and splash my face with cold water to wake up.

I hear the front doorknob jiggle when I walk out of the bathroom and into the kitchen to get a glass of water from the sink. In mid-sip, Layne unlocks the door and steps in.

"Hi," I say as we lock eyes.

"Hi, I'm happy you're still here," he smiles, carrying two grocery bags.

"Of course, I'm still here."

Layne then narrows his eyes to what I'm wearing. "Did you go through my shit?" he asks, raising an eyebrow.

"No, of course not...I hope you don't mind me borrowing another one of your shirts."

"I'm just kidding," he laughs, walking up to me. I sit my cup down and meet him halfway, standing behind his tall island counter.

"You were gone when I woke up," I said, though it came out sadder than I wanted.

Layne places the bags on the counter, and an apologetic smile teases on his lips. "I'm sorry."

I shake my head, "I knew you were busy today."
I turn my attention to the groceries he bought. I hop on the counter and look through the bags.
"All of this is premade," I laugh, taking out a pack of M&M's. "Why didn't you get anything to cook?"

"Do you know how to cook?

"Yeah."

"Well, I did not know that," he laughs, licking his lips."You want me to go back to the store?" he asks, moving between my legs. He begins to play with the hem of the shirt, pulling on it.

"No," I shake my head. Shyness creeps on me. I want to touch him, but I don't know where. "Um, how was rehearsal?"

He smirks, "Good. It was really good."

I bring my hand up and begin to stroke his chin. I stare at his pink lips. He stares into my eyes.

"And what about lunch with some dude?"

I feel his jaw move as he says, "It was boring as hell."

I playfully pout, "Aww, I'm sorry."

"A kiss would make it better."

My stomach flips with excitement. Mmh kissing Layne again, that sounds heavenly. Layne leans his head down as I lift my head, my hand still gripping his chin. Our lips push against each other more intensely than last night. I let go of his chin and placed my hand on his neck. I feel him open his mouth, and I do the same. Layne releases a soft moan as he swirls his tongue around mine. I slowly suck on his bottom lip as we pull our lips away.

Layne rakes his hands up my thighs, realizing I'm not wearing any panties. He pauses. Subconsciously I lift my knees and spread my thighs a little wider.