-𖤐-🔪✶Poison Mushroom X Onion💀▣-𖤐-

So first, let me explain why this is yandere WITH CHILDREN

Idk I was thinking about this ship and this story is going to be like PM has a crush on Onion and they start poisoning other cookies that like her idk I need ideas

I also need to make stories with other genres as an example for the emojis & stuff

TW: Jam(Bl0od)/Death

~

Story requested by: ME (This is an example story)

(♡Yes, I will shout out the people who request the stories.♡)

~

One night, on a long evening, stood Poison Mushroom Cookie. They were at the park, talking to the shrooms growing by the trees. They saw other little cookies picking them, and sometimes just eating them from the dirt, which made Poison Mushroom angry.

"Oh, little spores. You may grow into GIANT spores in the morning! Do not give in to the children.." Poison Mushroom was doing their chant, which immediately triggered the mushrooms to grow.

"That looks.. cool..!" A voice said behind them. Poison Mushroom turned slowly, only to see another cookie. "I like your ch-chant.. Can you do it again..?" 

Poison Mushroom listened, they did their chant and the mushrooms grew bigger. "Did you..like that..?" They said softly. Poison Mushroom turned back to the other cookie.

"I'm Onion Cookie, I like your magic trick. It seems cool..!" Onion laughed a little. This made Poison Mushroom blush, and also laugh too. "I have to go, I can hear Blackberry Cookie's voice.. I might come tomorrow.. See you then..!" Onion Cookie waved her doll's hand and went running into the darkness.

Poison Mushroom felt something new. It was a random encounter, but Poison Mushroom wasn't expecting to meet a pretty and sensitive girl that night. They pondered their feelings and continued to think about it as they left the park.

~The Next Morning

Many young cookies were at the park, most were gazing at the mushrooms that had grown. Once Poison Mushroom had arrived to check on the shrooms, almost every cookie at the park was crowded around the spores.

Poison Mushroom tried to push everyone away, but it was no use. When they got a perfect view of the mushrooms, they could see bite marks in the precious shrooms. This made Poison Mushroom angry, but they calmed once they turned around, there she was. Onion Cookie.

"Are you.. okay..? Oh! It's you..! From last night!" Onion Cookie smiled. She was excited to see Poison Mushroom again. "Hey.. I never got your name..!"

"Oh.. it's.. Poison Mushroom Cookie.."

"So that's why you were talking to the mushrooms!"

Every cookie who was staring at the spores turned to Poison Mushroom Cookie.

Cookie1: "You did that?! That's so cool!"

Cookie2: "Yeah! Why didn't you tell us!"

This offended Poison Mushroom Cookie. They didn't want anyone to know that it was them making the mushrooms bigger. They ran away, not liking the amount of attention. But as they ran away, their thoughts trailed back to Onion Cookie and her doll. She was so pretty, and shy, and Poison Mushroom just wanted to talk with her. Alone.

~Afternoon

Some cookies remained at the park once Poison Mushroom came back. Onion Cookie was playing with another cookie, which made Poison Mushroom a bit jealous. They wanted Onion Cookie for themselves.

The cookie that Onion Cookie talked with the most that day was Pancake Cookie, which angered Poison Mushroom Cookie. They sometimes talked with Pancake Cookie, but not much. They didn't know each other, so it would be awkward to pull Pancake away for a bit. 

The sun was setting, and Poison Mushroom and Onion talked for a bit when they walked home. Onion walked off later, and Poison Mushroom trailed back to the park. They knew exactly how to deal with Pancake.

Pancake Cookie was still at the park, alone. Everyone had left. This was perfect.

Poison Mushroom snuck into a tool shed near the playground, it was locked, but Poison Mushroom knew the code. Poison Mushroom left the door open and pulled Pancake Cookie from his hood.

"Gah! W-who's there!" Pancake yelped. It was so sudden, and Poison Mushroom shoved Pancake into the tool shed and went in as well.

"What's up with Onion Cookie and you?"

"Who are you?!"

"Answer the question.." Poison Mushroom banged the wall of the shed.

"We-We're just f-friends.." Pancake sobbed.

"That's a lie.. A LIE..!"

Poison Mushroom grabbed an automatic screwdriver, turned it on, and shoved it into Pancake's neck. Jam splattered everywhere. Pancake was screaming and Poison Mushroom muffled the screams with his hand. "Be.. QUIET!" Poison Mushroom grabbed a boxcutter while still shoving the automatic screwdriver into other places like Pancake's stomach. They made a couple of slits with the boxcutter in Pancake's arms, which was the last straw for Pancake.

Pancake's body fell to the ground of the shed. Poison Mushroom kicked it for good measure. They shoved the crippled body into the corner and swept the jam toward the body. Poison Mushroom walked out of the shed, locked it, and went home.

~The Next Day

Onion Cookie was talking to Custard Cookie III more today. Probably since Pancake "didn't come" that day. Poison Mushroom studied the relationship between Custard and Onion. They weren't as grown on each other as Pancake's and Onion's relationship. Custard would be an easier target. His ego was big, and he seemed pretty weak.

"Hi, Poison Mushroom Cookie!" Onion's smile was beautiful. It stood out to Poison Mushroom and it made them blush. Onion continued to talk to Custard Cookie III, which snapped Poison Mushroom out of their daydreaming and made them jealous.

Today was going to be the same as yesterday, just with Custard Cookie III.

~Afternoon, once again

As Poison Mushroom waved goodbye to Onion Cookie, they turned back to Custard Cookie. There were still some cookies at the park, so Poison Mushroom had to be smart about this. Custard Cookie was eating food, so this was the perfect way to kill Custard.

When Custard set down his lunchbox, Poison Mushroom put a few of his spores into the lunch. This way, Custard would be poisoned considering that this specific spore was very strong. Poison Mushroom put the small mushrooms in, and snuck away. Poison Mushroom was pleased with their actions.

~The Next Day

At last, Onion Cookie was alone on the playground. Poison Mushroom sat by her for comfort, and Poison Mushroom and Onion had a great day together.

~

I tried hard to get the pronouns right 😭🖤

🔪~1045 Words~💀