❀🌙🍋Licorice X ♀Clover💛🕯❀

Requested by 1q2wedswq23 

You know the drill when there's a ♀

Thanks for requesting! U3U

~

Clover Cookie was minding her own business at the park. She was sitting on a bench watching the children on the playground play and just be happy.

She fidgeted with her phone, contemplating whether she wanted to call her friends to come over to hang out with her.

Clover scrolled through her contacts until she found someone she desired to hang out with.

Nobody caught her eye, except for one cookie at the bottom of her contacts.

They had met at the same park that she was in right now and she really wanted to call him over. She blushed just by looking at him.

It was none other than Licorice Cookie.

Hm.. Licorice Cookie..

She blushed while saying his name, talking to him, thinking about him, and just general affection from him.

They had accidentally kissed once, but Clover promised it meant nothing.

Little did Licorice know, it meant all of her feelings for him. She was just too shy to admit it.

Clover took a deep breath and pressed Licorice's icon to call him.

~

"Ugh.. Why isn't he answering my calls?!"

Clover had tried calling him five times, so she ended up just walking back to her house.

The sky was orange, so Clover decided she would take a shower. Before she took one though, she called Licorice one last time.

--

Hello?

Licorice Cookie! Uhm.. Can you come over later..?

Sorry for missing the calls.. sure!

Alright, thanks!

--

That quick call made Clover squeal as she quickly changed into a bathrobe while heating up the shower.

~*Clover's shower thoughts*~

Oh god, I'm horny.

Licorice Cookie's smile..!

Licorice Cookie's face..

Licorice Cookie and I kissed..

Oh god, I'm horny and thinking about Licorice Cookie..

Whatever.

~

~Licorice POV

He's right in front of Clover's house.

Since Clover is a dumbass, she left her door unlocked. And she's taking a shower.

Licorice walked right in with small hesitation. He was expecting a welcome from her since she invited him.

He walked upstairs and went in front of the door to Clover's room. Licorice had been to Clover Cookie's house before, so he knew where everything was.

The walls were quite thick, so he couldn't hear the shower running. In fact, it wasn't running anymore.

Licorice opened the door slowly, suddenly able to hear everything inside Clover's room.

Moaning? What..?

Clover Cookie didn't have a door to her bathroom, so it was just a thick curtain to cover the inside. 

Licorice Cookie walked closer and closer to the bathroom and opened the curtain. Only to see Clover on the shower seat, thrusting a sex toy inside her.

"What the f-"

"..LICORICE COOKIE?!"

They both just started blankly at each other, having no clue what to do in this situation.

But Licorice did.

He threw off his robes and jumped in the shower with her. He turned on the water and threw off the rest of his clothes.

Clover just watched in amazement while Licorice's c0ck flopped up.

"So.. you do like me..?"

"Sure, whatever."

Licorice flipped Clover on the shower seat and grabbed the sex toy out of her, making her release a big, unexpected moan.

Licorice thrusted inside her poasuy while attempting to thrust the toy into her assh0le at the same time.

"L-Licorice..!~"

Licorice found it hard, but he thrusted it in one last time and finally threw it across the shower. 

With that out of the way, Licorice gradually started to thrust harder and finally found her sweet spot.

"Ooh!~ Th-there!"

He started to make sudden thrusts with his full force into her sweet spot, but he didn't want this to end yet.

Licorice grabbed Clover's shoulders and threw her down to the shower tile instead of the seat.

The water was now hitting them harder, and it started to fog the shower glass and mirrors.

He got on top of her, now making eye contact. Licorice started by kissing her neck and playing with her titays. He also found it harder to thrust inside her because of the water, but he eventually started to moan along with her.

"Aah! Mnh! Cl-Clover..!"

"Licorice..!~"

Clover managed to flip Licorice with all of her force and started to lick and suck his member. She could taste the sweet precum and began to stroke it harder. 

She then sat right onto his dicke and lifted herself, making them both release a large moan waiting to burst.

"HAh..!~"

Clover tongue-kissed Licorice as the water hit her back harder.

They both finally felt their climax coming up, so Clover lifted herself faster to make the most of it.

First, Clover came all over Licorice's member as she fell back onto the shower drain. Licorice came all over his body and Clover's thighs.

"Hah.. Mmm.. Hmm..~"

He helped Clover onto the shower seat as they both kissed one last time before finishing their shower together.

~

rice

🌙🍋~764 Words~💛🕯