.•°𖤐🔪✶Affogato X Caramel Arrow🐑 🍨𖤐°•.

Requested by caramelarrowstoes 

Once again, Affogato is the killer 😱

 ! TW: Jam-Blood/Murder !

Thanks for requesting!

~

Affogato Cookie was pacing around the snowy woods. Ever since he had been banished from the Kingdom, he wanted revenge.

They would never know it. They would never expect Affogato to return with such a plan.

His focus was mainly on Caramel Arrow. He didn't want to get revenge on her. He wanted her.

Affogato pulled his purple lighter out of his pocket and lit it. He held it in front of his face in a way it looked like the Citadel was burning.

"Burn." Affogato said firmly. He put the lighter back in his pocket and walked away.

When he started to walk away, Affogato heard a muffled crying sound. He looked back to see Caramel Arrow running up to him in a more casual outfit.

Affogato widened his eyes in surprise as Caramel Arrow ran into his arms.

"Are you okay?" Affogato asked.

"I'm... I'm scared." She said.

"Who's there?" Affogato asked, his voice growing serious.

Caramel Arrow pointed behind her as the figure slowly started to slow down. It seemed to be one of the Watchers, and they had a weapon.

"Let me handle this." Affogato stepped in front of Carrow as he pulled out his lighter. Caramel Arrow couldn't defend herself since she didn't have her bow.

"A-Affogato Cookie?! Get out of the way! You betrayed our Kingdom!" The Watcher yelled.

"Who do you think you are to target the First Watcher? Do you think you'd become better if you killed her?"

The Watcher didn't reply. Instead, they charged Affogato with their knife.

Affogato ducked out of the way and shoved his lighter (while it was lit) into the Watcher's right leg.

"Augh! What is-" The Watcher yelled as they fell to the ground.

Affogato pulled out his pocket knife and jabbed it into the spot where he shoved the lighter. He even managed to make eye contact with the Watcher while doing so.

He glared at their face as he began to make slits on the Watcher's other leg.

"P-Please! Augh... It hurts..!"

"Suck it up, you pathetic worm," Affogato smirked while forcefully shoving the knife into the Watcher's stomach. "You deserve this."

Jam splattered all over Affogato's face as he cut through the wound.

He laughed to himself as he lit the cloth on fire. He turned behind him to see Carrow covering her eyes. She peeked through her fingers to see jam all of Affogato's clothes.

"A-Affogato..."

"Shh... Don't worry."

Affogato put his finger over her lips as jam dripped down his hands. Caramel Arrow trembled as Affogato used melted snow and a cloth to wash.

"If you tell anyone... you're next."

Caramel Arrow sighed. She wasn't expecting to run into Affogato when running, but she went with it since he was the only one near.

"Thanks for helping. Sorry I couldn't handle it myself."

"You don't have to apologize." Affogato smiled at her.

The both of them blushed, and Caramel Arrow shed a small tear.

She walked closer to Affogato and kissed him. He wasn't expecting it but gave in.

Affogato's dark mood was purified with joy. Something about Caramel Arrow just made him feel brighter.

Caramel Arrow pulled away with sudden realization. "S-sorry..! I got lost in the moment."

"Again, you don't have to apologize. It's not your fault." Affogato blushed.

They both held hands and faced the Citadel from the hill. They ignored the Watcher that stained the snow with red jam.

"I should get going. Dark Cacao's probably looking for me." Caramel Arrow said, walking away. She waved goodbye while Affogato replied with a faint smile.

He couldn't burn the Citadel down, but at least she got a kiss from his crush.

~

Woah I updated some of the genre emojis

🔪✶~600 Words~🐑 🍨