❀🌙🍋Clotted Cream X Financier💛🕯❀

Requested by SexyRaspberry 

Financier has a "consul kink" where she calls Clotted consul instead of by his name as a way to tease him (requested)

degrading kink added by yours truly

[tw very aggressive sex, heavy swearing]

THIS IS A PART 2 OF MY FIRST SMUT! GO READ THAT IF YOU HAVEN'T BECAUSE IT REALLY POPPED OFF

~

It was a warm, summer day as Clotted Cream woke up in his bed. Something was certainly bugging him this morning, but he didn't let it bother him.

He got up as if it was a normal day, and headed to his personal bathroom to get ready.

He had dressed himself, and was about to fix his hair and brush his teeth, but before he could do so, he heard something.

It was a muffled voice. It repeated itself, which concerned him. He didn't think much of it, as he thought it was a lower-class citizen trying to get their book published about stalking Madeleine Cookie.

Typical.

However, the voice became more clear and it was his name being repeated.

Clotted Cream combed his hair rushingly, brushed his teeth as quickly as he could, and dashed out of his room.

"Clotted Cream Cookie! Are you even awake!?" A familiar voice spoke at the door. Clotted Cream opened it while running, making him fall on the figure calling his name.

"My goodness, I am so sorry-"

Financier Cookie.

Their eyes locked deeply for a split second before Clotted Cream got up. They both blushes at the awkwardness.

"So, you were calling my name?"

"Sorry, consul. I was checking to see if you were awake. I was just notified that the missing orphan has been found."

Clotted Cream looked confused. He completely pushed away the fact that there was a missing orphan, but was caught off-guard by 'consul'.

After their 'wonderful time,' Financier settled on calling him by his name instead of some formal alias, which Clotted Cream agreed too.

He was surprised to still hear the word whisper around his head as he smiled it away. He felt.. angry..?

Financier walked off. She waved behind her as Clotted Cream waved back with a fake, intriguing smile.

Clotted Cream went back into his room and laid on his bed. He tightly gripped his pillow in anger and hugged it. 

Then, he yelled into the pillow and started to take off his pants, suddenly frustratingly horny.

His deick flopped up and he harshly stroked it, grunting at his action.

"Argh.. THAT FUCKING BITCH! She will.. ah..~" Clotted Cream erected in his own hands, proud of his length.

He just really wanted to grab Financier by the head and shove his d!ck into her mouth without mercy, but he felt wrong for that.

Still stroking, Clotted Cream continued to swear into the pillow and was close to his climax.

Suddenly, there was the swift sound and woosh of his door opening, which Clotted Cream jumped at and used the pillow to cover his erection.

"C-Consul? Are you- Ah! I'm so sorry!"