.•°✸✉️☁️Clotted Cream and Madeleine🦋👥✸°•.

Requested by Cookierunenjoy 

Clotted Cream and Madeleine are cousins here

Thanks for requesting!

~

Clotted Cream was in the private library of House Custard. He sat down on a velvet-textured chair while pulling out an interesting book from one of the nearby shelves.

He looked at it with intrigue, but as his eyes met the cover, his expression became blank.

Clotted Cream sighed as he set the book down on a table next to him. He stared at the cover with disinterest. It was just one of the many common books he saw being sold among the Créme Republic's local shops.

The cover showed a cropped yet believable image of Madeleine Cookie, holding up his sword with pure pride. He seemed to be covering the sun while it was setting, creating a marvelous effect.

The book was named 'A Paladin's Perspective' and published by one of the humble yet professional publishers, and it was also written by Madeleine Cookie.

Clotted Cream rolled his eyes. He wasn't jealous, he just didn't like Madeleine's personality.

Clotted Cream reached out to his fine cup of tea that was next to the book. He took a fine sip but was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"You may come in."

Financier peeked and stepped in to make sure it was appropriate for her to walk in.

"Consul, you have a visitor."

Clotted Cream raised his eyebrows. A visitor? At this hour?

He set down his tea and followed Financier Cookie downstairs where he was told the visitor had arrived.

Clotted Cream could hear the chatter as he continued down the staircase. From the banister, he could see his father talking to a familiar cookie with intrigue.

When he arrived at the downstairs part of House Custard, he met eyes with his father and his expression became annoyed (Clotted Cream's dad).

"Clotted Cream Cookie. Isn't this your cousin, Madeleine Cookie?"

Clotted Cream's eyes widened as he looked over past his father. He saw many security guards and none other than Madeleine Cookie himself.

"I.. Father, you must be mistaken! I don't-"

"Well, we have jam (blood) tests, and it seems that you and Madeleine Cookie share a branch in the family tree."

It took a while for Clotted Cream to process the information, as he still couldn't believe that all this time, they were related.

"You two, Madeleine and Clotted Cream, are cousins."

Clotted Cream's father pushed him towards Madeleine Cookie. He was still examining his sword, which only put Clotted Cream in a worse mood.

Madeleine looked up at him with realization and smiled.

"Good evening, Clotted Cream Cookie! It has been long, hasn't it?"

"Yes, Paladin Madeleine Cookie. It has!"

Clotted Cream reached his hand out to shake Madeleine's hand, but he was already back to polishing his sword.

Suddenly, Clotted Cream's father yanked Clotted's collar and whispered into his ear.

Why can't you be more like him?! You're pathetic! I am beyond disappointed.

His father let go of him and stepped back. Clotted Cream didn't react, as the insults were usual for him.

"Well, this was a nice reunion, wasn't it?" His father had completely changed moods.

Clotted Cream nodded with a fake smile as Madeleine waved with a wink.

He couldn't lie, but knowing that he and Madeleine were somewhat related made him feel proud. Madeleine exited House Custard as the security guards guided and followed him.

When the door was shut, Clotted Cream smiled. It might've been short, but he wished the feeling could last forever.

~

Sorry this is a bit short !!

✉️☁️~560 Words~🦋👥