{❦}🕊🍏Almond X Latte🖤⛓{❦}

Requested by LandguyCarrierTaiho 

Thanks for requesting! . 。.

(Lime + Angst)

~

~Almond POV

Almond Cookie was at his office doing a few sheets of paperwork. He had a couple calls that were false alarms, so it stressed him out.

He was barely getting sleep and work was piling on him. On top of that, he's been having troubles with his colleagues. Specifically, Latte Cookie. She had been forgetting to fill out papers even though working as a professor was her passion and priority. She had been missing work days and it was hard to find well-trained substitutes for replacement.

Latte was at work that day, probably filling out the papers she had missed. That morning, Almond saw her in a rush with messy hair as she ran into the building. He was worried, but he supposed she deserved it. 

They were friends, but Almond didn't feel that because the amount of arguments they were having. They were both old, stressed cookies that wanted to work, but not wanting to see each other.

Almond was thinking about her, and a feeling stirred inside of him. He brushed it off and as soon as he did, Latte burst in.

~Latte POV (Before she burst in)

Latte Cookie had been pacing around her room with multiple waves of stress and work washing over her. She had overdue work papers that weren't even close to being finished! She then realized one of her papers was missing.

She looked everywhere in her office. Even after looking in every nook and cranny, she couldn't find a thing. She sat against the wall, exhausted. It was a terrible, stressful feeling that made her break out in a cold sweat.

Latte kept her cool and didn't want to look insane to the cookies outside her door. She stood up and a thought came to her.

Maybe someone took it!

The only cookie that had been in her office lately was Almond Cookie. Almond Cookie. His name kept repeating in her head. She felt a new feeling mixed with anger, and she couldn't figure it out.

Latte Cookie was filled with anger, but also had a touch of.. something.. She couldn't put her finger on it, but anger already washed over her.

She opened her door slowly but then burst the door to Almond's office open.

~

Their eyes met, both angry and stressed.

"I KNOW  you took my paper! Where else could it be?!

Almond stood up in his defense.

"I didn't take it! Why are you blaming me?! I've been in my office all day!"

"I've been piled over so much work, and just THIS piece of paper would be-"

Almond slapped her. He knew it wasn't right, but she wasn't acting normal. She never acted like this. Latte's eyes widened, then she blushed. He put her palm on her cheek where he had slapped her and slightly smiled.

Almond was confused, but Latte slapped him back and laughed. He could see what she was doing. They were both laughing, but they stopped.

The room was hot, the mood was hot, and both of their faces were hot. Almond knew what Latte was thinking, but before he could do anything, Latte pinned him to the wall.

"Thanks for that! I must've been out of my mind, right..?" Latte teased, but she also added a serious tone that left Almond confused. Before he could say something, Latte gave him a deep kiss that stunned Almond.

"Mnh..You don't wanna get beaten by a girl, do you?" She teased again. She squished her body closer to Almond as she shifted her legs around his.

Almond didn't want to seem weak, so he instantly gave back the kiss, but he kept it going for longer. He softly pushed Latte to the ground as they continued their make-out session. She moaned slightly as Almond started kissing her neck. While he did that, she undid his tie and his belt.

He realized this and sat up. He slowly took off her tights, turning them both on. Latte undid her own cloak, revealing a faint, brown sweater. Latte gave him another deep kiss and toppled Almond.

The kiss was long, warm, and heavy. Neither of them wanted it to end. Latte was moaning softly, but not too loud.

Suddenly, Almond's phone rang. Latte knew what this meant, so she got dressed as quick as she could. She slid on her tights and cloak and made her hair neat. She also covered her neck with a puff on her cloak.

It was an emergency phone call, so Almond put his belt and tie back on.

"Sorry we had to end this quickly, we can finish tonight if you're free?" Almond winked.

"Of course I'm free~  See you!" Latte Cookie winked back, but after he left, she felt empty. That hot moment of them both together, she wouldn't forget it. Ever.

~

🕊🍏~783 Words~🖤⛓