❀🌙🍋Madeleine X Latte X Espresso💛🕯❀

Requested by shadowatk123 

so basically here latte & madeleine are a couple and they want espresso to join in on getting freaky

Thanks for requesting!

~

Latte and Madeleine Cookie were sitting on their couch watching TV. Madeleine was amused by the game show on television. Latte was blankly scrolling on her phone.

Latte pressed on her message app and messaged Espresso Cookie. They hadn't talked in a while, so she was just wondering how he was doing.

She typed 'u there?'  into her phone and didn't get a reply until 5 minutes after.

~

E: 'Currently busy. Discontinue contact temporarily until further notice.'

L: 'for a sec I thought I got a notification but it's just you w/ your smartass words lmao'

E: 'No comment.'

~

Latte laughed a bit as Madeleine Cookie leaned over to look at her messages. They both burst out laughing.

Latte Cookie turned off the TV and got up. "I'm bored. Whatcha wanna do?" Latte said with a smirk. She pulled down her sleeve to reveal her bra strap.

"Well, if you're up for it..~" Madeleine got up and cupped Latte's face.

They kissed, but Latte Cookie pulled away with wide eyes.

"Wait! Should we invite Espresso Cookie this time?~ He's always working, so he deserves a reward!"

"Ha, I think you're right. Do you know where his laboratory is?"

"Sure thing! We're work partners, so it's not hard."

~Espresso Cookie's Laboratory

Espresso Cookie was working on even more research on the Magic Candies. He wanted to improve them in every way possible, especially since he had his own.

He was tired and hadn't slept in for what seemed like ages. No quadruple shot of espresso could keep him awake any longer.

Latte and Madeleine Cookie peeked through the window on the laboratory door. They slowly creaked the door open, and Espresso Cookie didn't notice.

Latte and Madeleine looked at each other and intentionally made loud kissing sounds outside the door.

It was very late at night, so nobody was around but Espresso Cookie to hear them.

Latte noticed that he began to fidget a bit in his chair. She could tell that he wanted some just from far away.

Madeleine broke the kiss and peeked through the doorway. Espresso swiftly looked back at the door with a tired look.

Espresso saw Latte and Madeleine peeking through the sides of the doorway as he got up from his chair.

"What do you two want?"

"We- I... uh-"

"We're horny, that's all," Latte said with a blank face. "So, wanna help us get out of this situation?" Latte said, stepping into the room.

She was only wearing her bra and panties. She pulled out two condoms from her bra and smirked.

"I simply refuse. Get out." Espresso said, flustered. He pointed at the door where Madeleine Cookie was giving a pleading face.

"Oh, come on! You've been working so hard. You deserve a reward!" Latte said. She grabbed his shoulders and kissed his cheek.

It took a moment for Espresso to think about it, but his only reply was a slow, shaky nod.

"F- Fine, but just this once..."

"Yay! You have no idea how much I want to feel you inside of me...~"

Madeleine Cookie skipped over, excited. He began to take off his tank top and boxers.

Latte threw everything off of a random desk and sat down on it. She lifted her bra as she placed the condoms down next to her.

"Come on, big boys~ You know what to do!" Latte winked.

~

By this time, both Madeleine and Espresso Cookie had fully undressed. They carefully ripped open the condom wrapper as they both put it on for each other.

They both worked together to lift Latte Cookie to her side as Madeleine Cookie was in charge of dominating her asshole. On the other hand, Espresso's job was to dominate her pussy.

"Hmm... Both holes? You boys are so naughty! Ngh..!~" Latte said as Madeleine began to insert first.

Espresso inserted himself second, but he did it slowly. He hadn't done it in a while, so he kind of forgot the basics.

"Awh, what's the matter, 'spresso? You can do better than that~"

Espresso grunted with shame and shoved himself inside her. Latte reared her head back and moaned loudly.

Espresso then thrust inside of her harder and faster, making Latte squeal and Madeleine jealous. Madeleine began to speed up, and now they were both inside Latte.

Latte opened her eyes in surprise. She bit her lip and grabbed one of the desk's legs.

"Mnh..! F- fuck..! Harder..!" Latte moaned.

Espresso could already feel his climax coming up, but he didn't want the condom to break if he ejaculated too hard.

"E- Espresso! How about I pleasure you..?~" Madeleine glinted his eyes at him.

Madeleine pulled out of Latte and went behind Espresso Cookie. He opened his ass and licked the back of his balls and his hole.

"Mmh..! M- Madeleine..!"

"You like that, tight boy?~" Madeleine said, lining up his length with Espresso Cookie's hole. He pushed himself inside him and pumped in and out.

Espresso tried to cover his moans by shoving his mouth into Latte's pusay.

"Ah! I'm gonna..! E- Espresso..!~"

Latte moaned as she came all over Espresso Cookie's face. Espresso licked it all off as he came inside the condom.

Madeleine pulled out and immediately removed the condom from his dxck.

"M- Maddie..? What are you doing-"

Madeleine shoved his c0ck inside her mouth and came inside of it. The warm taste of a buttery vanilla pastry with a hint of lemon filled her mouth. She managed to swallow it all since it tasted good.

"Hah... Thanks, Espresso Cookie for finally joining us!" Latte said, relaxing her body on the desk.

Espresso Cookie blushed and hid his face. "It might've felt g- good.. but this was the only time..."

"Heh, sure..! Let us know when you want another break, though~" Madeleine teased.

Espresso Cookie rolled his eyes. He picked up his clothes and walked into the bathroom.

He looked at himself in the mirror and seriously questioned himself.

Should I... do it again soon..?

~

🌙🍋~964 Words~💛🕯