❦💔🍺Sparkling X Vampire X Mint Choco🖤⛓❦

Requested by MossyTheDumDum 

Woah another poly oneshot

first oneshot of 2023 babyyyy

Thanks for requesting!

~

It was a hot summer day as the sun shined down on the busy streets of Earthbread.

Once again, the regulars to Sparkling Cookie's bar have gathered to hang out.

The first to arrive was Herb Cookie. He sat on his usual seat in front of the counter and asked for the usual, which was his Herbal Tea.

They were both there for a while, just chatting casually. However, Sparkling was wondering where Mint Choco and Vampire were. They usually aren't this late..

Suddenly, the door opened with both Mint Choco and Vampire smiling and talking to each other. 

Even.. blushing..?

Sparkling didn't think much of it, but he was a little jealous.

"The usual, you two?"

Vampire threw himself into a random seat and nodded, but Mint Choco shook his head and asked for what Vampire usually orders.

Sparkling stood there in silence with no expression change but nodded after a little while.

He looked away to prepare the drinks and his smile faded. Something was going on between them that Sparkling was missing out on.

Sparkling, Vampire, and Mint Choco were all in a relationship, but Sparkling felt like he hadn't been getting much attention out of the three, despite serving them drinks almost every day.

Could it be? Was Sparkling.. jealous..?

Sparkling shook his head. He was better than that. He continued making the drinks and served them to them while they were mid-conversation.

"Oh, really?! That's-"

Mint Choco cut off his words to look over at his drink. He thanked Sparkling Cookie and turned back to Vampire.

Besides the two talkers, Herb Cookie was gratefully sipping his drink. However, he did notice that something was wrong with Sparkling Cookie.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"Oh, it's nothing! Don't worry!"

Herb Cookie wasn't buying it, but he nodded and finished his drink.

"If you feel left out, just tell them! They'll understand."

"What do you mean, Herb Cookie? I'm fine." Sparkling said sternly.

Herb looked frightened. A couple of minutes after, he left since the bar was quite empty. All that was left was Mint Choco and Vampire.

"Anyways, I'm gonna head home. It was nice seeing you two!" Mint Choco waved goodbye after leaving the bar.

Vampire followed slowly behind him after he left, but he was stopped. Sparkling gripped Vampire's shoulder tightly as he turned around.

"Hmm..? What's up, Sparkling Cookie..?"

Sparkling began to think of Herb's words, but he was refusing to give in and just let it all out.

"Why are you paying more attention to Mint Choco than me?! Affection should be fair in this relationship. I deserve more than this!" Sparkling yelled.

Vampire's eyes widened, and he started to look concerned.

"H-hey.. If you're feeling left out, just tell us!"

"No way do I feel like that! I serve you drinks 24/7 and THIS is what I get?!"

Sparkling turned away with his arms crossed. Vampire just stood behind him, still concerned.

"Look, it's just.. Mint Choco and I have something, and I understand how you feel.. but-"

"Out." Sparkling interrupted.

Vampire tilted his head. What did he say?

"I said OUT! GET OUT NOW!" Sparkling turned back to him as he pointed furiously to the door.

Vampire nodded and left immediately. Sparkling turned out the lights as he covered his face which was filled with tears.

His body was filled with immediate regret as he sobbed to the ground. It began to rain outside, and Sparkling decided to call it a night.

~2 Weeks Later..

Sparkling wasn't planning on opening his bar today, but he really needed to make some money.

He was standing behind the counter, still regretting that he refused to let Vampire speak around a couple of weeks ago.

He wasn't expecting many customers around this time. It was a Monday, and usually, the streets were busy with traffic and other things.

Sparkling decided to make himself a nice drink to keep his mind off the regret, but he spat out his drink from shock due to seeing his friends at the bar's entrance.

"Sparkling Cookie? Are you alright?" Herb tilted his head.

"Drinking on the job, I see?" Mint Choco winked.

Sparkling stood there in shock, "Where's.. Vampire Cookie..?"

"Right here, Sparky.."

Suddenly, Sparkling's face lit up with joy as he went to all of his friends to hug them.

He felt all of the regret washing away from his body, and after a few cold drinks, Sparkling and Vampire came to an apology to keep affection balanced in their relationship.

~

💔🍺~716 Words~🖤⛓