.•°✉️☁️Raspberry X Latte X Parfait🐑 🍨°•.

Requested by LavinderWanderer 

added a bit of angst >:)

Thanks for requesting!

~

It was a cozy Winter evening. Raspberry Cookie took the day off to lounge instead of training with her sword.

She was wrapped in a fuzzy blanket in her living room, watching whatever was on the TV.

Raspberry pulled out her phone. She was bored, and was in the mood for a nice, warm drink. The thought crossed her mind of going to one of the nearby cafés that Latte Cookie worked at.

She smiled when she thought about it. She looked up the café's location and saw that it was still open.

"Mom, I'm gonna head out, okay?" Raspberry said while getting her shoes on.

There was no reply.

Her Mom probably spent the night partying and ended up drinking too much.

Raspberry's Mom hadn't been there for Raspberry as much as she used to be. She started drinking when Raspberry's Dad divorced her. (headcanon)

Raspberry realized she was thinking too much into it. She didn't want that negativity to stop her from having a nice drink with her girlfriends.

She grabbed a warm coat and left her house. She decided to walk to the café since it wasn't that far.

Raspberry dialed in Parfait Cookie's phone number to invite her to the café. She knew she wasn't busy since Parfait always gave her early details about her concerts and when she was free.

~

P: "Hey, Raspberry! What's up? I was just about to call you!"

R: "Hey! I just wanted to invite you out for a drink, with Latte, of course. We're going to the café she works at!"

P: "Ohh!! You see, I was actually going to call you about that! I'm already here!"

R: "Oh, alright then! I'll see you when I get there!"

~

Raspberry hangs up and puts her phone in her pocket. She lets out a huge sigh and continues to walk to the café.

However, something was bugging her, and it wouldn't stop.

She kept thinking about her parent's divorce.

Recently, Raspberry had found glass shards from beer bottles all over the living room after what seemed to be a wild party.

Her Mom looked depressed in a way, and the plastered smile on her face made it worse.

That singular thought mixed with every other negative thought of their divorce brought Raspberry into a spiral of feelings that she couldn't escape.

She felt like nothing was holding her positivity up, and she couldn't do a singe thing about it.

She shed a single tear that frosted with the cold weather, still thinking about those horrible events.

Raspberry snapped out of her thoughts, as she realized she had made it to the café without noticing.

"Hey, Raspberry! Over here!" A voice shouted after she entered.

It was Parfait. She was sitting at the counter with Latte with some drinks. It also seemed that Raspberry's drink was already ready.

"Oh, thank you! It seems you know what I like!" Raspberry laughed while looking at Latte.

"Of course I do! Anyways, how have you two been doing?"

"I've been writing the new lyrics to my upcoming song! I can't tell you guys though, sorry!~" Parfait beamed.

Latte nodded and smiled. Then, both Parfait and Latte looked over to Raspberry, who was blankly staring at her drink.

"Raspberry? Is there something wrong?" Latte said, concerned.

"Oh, sorry.. I've been feeling.. down.."

"Oh no! What happened? Are you okay?!" Parfait tugged at her arm.

Raspberry pulled her arm away and sighed. You could tell that tears started to fill her eyes as one dropped into her drink.

"My.. My Mom hasn't been in the best condition lately. My Dad left her, and I feel so empty now.."

Latte and Parfait leaned in a little while giving nods of understandment and sympathy. Parfait put her hand on Raspberry's shoulder.

"My Mom hasn't been there for me as much as she used to be, and it makes me feel worthless despite how.. how.."

Raspberry's tears began to flood her eyes as they rolled down her face. Latte rushed to grab a napkin as Parfait began to comfort her.

Latte wiped Raspberry's tears away and gave her a sympathetic smile, "Raspberry, it's going to be okay. Even if you feel this way, things will always change."

"Raspberry Cookie, we will always be here for you. You have to stay strong." Parfait said and hugged her tightly.

Raspberry's tears stopped as she smiled. She looked so happy as Parfait and Latte smiled too.

"Thanks so much, you guys. I really appreciate it.."

"Now, why don't we wash down all of that negativity with a nice, warm drink?" Latte cheered.

"Ooh! Can mine be a surprise! Wait, no. Make it oolong tea!" Parfait laughed.

Raspberry finished the last drop of her tea and smiled. She hadn't met amazing Cookies like Latte and Parfait.

"Hey, let me get another glass too!" Raspberry blushed.

~

✉️☁️~777 Words~🐑 🍨