❀🌙🍋Dark Cacao X♀Pure Vanilla💛🕯❀

As a person who ships Purelily, I am scared for myself

Someone wanted this, so ya. This is still an example too

Pure Vanilla is a girl here! Pure Vanilla has pusay 😳

This is a continuation of "{♣}🕊🍏Dark Cacao X♀Pure Vanilla☁️💚{♣}", so go read the first if you haven't!

~

Both of them were still kissing in the closet. White Lily Cookie looked worried, but finally walked away after getting over it.

Inside the closet, Dark Cacao was undressing himself fully. Pure Vanilla didn't know what to do, so she started taking off her clothes as well.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Dark Cacao? I mean, I do.."

"Yes, I'm sure."

His answer was so firm. Surprisingly polite.

Pure Vanilla watched Dark Cacao take off his boxers as she took off her unders. Dark Cacao stood up and grabbed Pure Vanilla's soft, blonde hair.

"Ah..~ Please, go easy on me."

Dark Cacao laughed as he immediately shoved his dicke into her mouth.

"Mnh!~"

Pure Vanilla seemed to like it. She didn't seem to care. All she wanted was the pleasure and satisfaction from this moment.

He started moved her head at a reasonable speed for sucking his dicke. Dark Cacao started to moan, but was getting bored. Pure Vanilla didn't seem as pleasured as he wanted her to be, so Dark Cacao started moving her head faster.

"Ngh!~ D-dark Cacao!"

"I know you want more..~"

Then, with all his force, he pushed her head and thrusted his dicke as deep as he could go into her mouth. Pure Vanilla gagged, which Dark Cacao didn't notice.

He continued doing this until Pure Vanilla pinched Dark Cacao's thigh.

"Hey! Why did you-"

Dark Cacao realized she needed to breathe and that he was being harsh for the first few minutes.

"Oh, I'm sorry.." He let go of her hair and let her fall back.

"That felt.. amazing! I just needed to breathe."

Dark Cacao smiled as he grabbed Pure Vanilla's legs to spread them. Her pusay was already quite wet, just from the blowjob.

"Ah~!"

She felt Dark Cacao's dicke rub against her pusay, which made her moan. He started to rub it faster while using his finger to rub her sweet spot.

"Mnh!~ D-dark-"

Dark Cacao suddenly thrusted inside her, which made her moan louder. He quieted her moans and started playing with her titays. 

Pure Vanilla rolled her eyes back while Dark Cacao thrusted faster every second into her pusay as he rubbed her sweet spot at the same time.

He stopped playing with her titays and started to give her hickeys and immediately found her sweet spot.

And with that, Pure Vanilla came without warning.

Dark Cacao pulled out, disappointed. He hadn't came, and wasn't even close to his climax.

"I.. I'm sorry.. It's just.. You're so good at this..!"

"Thanks, but I need to feel the amount of pleasure you did."

Even though he wanted to remain top, he let her have a turn. He thought it would be a challenge to make him come, and he wanted things to get interesting.

Pure Vanilla sat on Dark Cacao's dicke and started lifting herself up and down, moaning already. She was quite tired from coming earlier, but this was required for her.

She tried going faster, which made Dark Cacao moan softly. She grabbed his shoulders and gave him a tongue-kiss.

"Mnh.. Keep going.. Faster.." Dark Cacao asked.

She wasn't expecting Dark Cacao to beg during their time. Especially since Pure Vanilla was switched to be a top.

Pure Vanilla continued to kiss Dark Cacao while struggling to lift herself up. Dark Cacao shifted his position, which made it way easier for Pure Vanilla. Then she sat up and started to moan. Dark Cacao did the same.

"I.. Am gonna come, Pure Vanilla!"

Pure Vanilla didn't hear him over her moans, but Dark Cacao grabbed her legs which she didn't expect.

"Ah!~"

He then threw her off his member as they both came at the same time.

"Hah.. Did you not hear me, Pure Vanilla..?"

"I'm so sorry.. I guess I'm bad at this.."

"No you're not, you made me come. That's surprising to me.."

Pure Vanilla giggled as she licked Dark Cacao's come off of his member. It tasted like melted chocolate, which she enjoyed.

"Hmph.. I guess you should get going.. I think everybody left!"

Dark Cacao stood up and grabbed a nearby towel in Pure Vanilla's laundry basket.

"Can we at least shower together..?"

Pure Vanilla laughed and kissed him.

"Of course, silly!~"

And that, was that.

~

The reason I made White Lily Cookie so worried in the previous chapter is because I ship purelily 😭

im sry

🌙🍋~732 Words~💛🕯