.•°✉️☁️Gingerbrave X Wizard🐑 🍨°•.

Requested by timekeeperfangirl 

Thanks for requesting! >3<

here we go again

~

Another peaceful day in the kingdom. The air was nice and fresh while cookies walked around the local market.

Gingerbrave and Wizard Cookie were handling business in the kingdom while Strawberry and Chili Pepper were fighting off enemies nearby. They weren't too far, but Gingerbrave was hoping they would go deeper into the forest.

He wanted some alone time with Wizard Cookie since they hadn't really spent time with each other by themselves. Gingerbrave was feeling unusual that day, but he also knew what he was going to do about it.

He wanted to make a move with Wizard Cookie. The amount of times they weren't together just made the urge even stronger to Gingerbrave.

All he wanted to do was make Wizard Cookie happy.

~

It was noon at the kingdom, and Strawberry and Chili Pepper were still fighting cake hounds in the forest.

Gingerbrave walked to the lookout and they were nowhere to be seen. He smirked to himself and went back to find Wizard Cookie.

"Wizard Cookie? Hellooo?"

"Uhm..! Just a moment!"

Gingerbrave waited for Wizard Cookie down the hall where their rooms were. Wizard Cookie came running down with his hat quite loose.

"Erm.. Sorry! I was.. looking for something..!"

"It's perfectly fine! A-anyways.."

They both blushed in the awkward moment.

Come on, Gingerbrave. You can do this!

"Uhm.. Do you want to.. get something at the market..?"

"Uh.. Sure! If you want to!"

~

Both of them walked to the market. Gingerbrave felt stupid for not thinking of what to say earlier. So, he tried again.

He tried holding his hand, which was unexpected to Wizard Cookie. He wasn't expecting his friend to be flirty

"I'm sorry for being so awkward.. I just want us both to be together for a while.."

Wizard looked surprise, then blushed.

"I see. Me too..."

Wizard felt flustered by his own words, as Gingerbrave was feeling the same. Suddenly, Gingerbrave pulled Wizard for a hug as he gave another cheesy flirt.

He felt embarrassed, but surprisingly liked it. (I know they're kids shh)

"Did you invite me to the market just to do this..?"

"Yeah.. Sorry if I interrupted something.."

"It's perfectly fine! Anyways, Strawberry and Chili Pepper Cookie should be back by now."

Gingerbrave nodded and follow behind him. He scratched the back of his head, flustered. Wizard felt the same, but wasn't showing it.

~

They both arrived at the front of the kingdom, waiting for the rest to come back. Surprisingly, they weren't there. Gingerbrave stood alongside Wizard Cookie as they both stared into the peachy sunset, tainting the sky a light orange.

"Nice weather, isn't it?" Wizard said. He tried to make small talk so the wait wouldn't be awkward.

"Yeah! It's perfect for a walk!"

"Sure is. I think Strawberry and Chili Pepper are here!"

Gingerbrave wanted to walk with Wizard Cookie, but he felt rejected since Wizard Cookie 'saw' the girls coming back to the kingdom.

Chili Pepper and Strawberry looked quite dirty after fighting lots of enemies around the kingdom.

"Hey, girls! Come inside."

"Yeah, we need a big wash."

Strawberry Cookie nodded and followed behind, leaving Gingerbrave staring back. He felt like he had failed, but it was worth a shot.

~

Sorry it's kinda short! 

banana

✉️☁️~517 Words~🐑 🍨