❀❦💔🍺Kumiho X Werewolf🌙🍋❦❀

Requested by SobaHoes_ 

Thanks for requesting!

~

Werewolf Cookie (Wolf form) was hiding in a bush, trying to cover one of his wounds. He could hear voices yelling behind him.

"Where the hell is that thing?!"

"I don't know, but I think it'll look great above our mantle!"

"Heh, you're right!"

He noticed the hunters were distracted, so he quickly ran out of the bush and tried to cover himself behind a rock.

"There it is! Get 'em!" One of the hunters shouted, shooting his crossbow.

Werewolf Cookie could feel the arrow graze his back, leaving a small scratch on him. He whimpered but successfully took cover by the rock.

He could hear the hunters running behind him, and he had to think fast. However, there was nowhere to go.

"I think we got 'em! Get 'em cornered!"

Suddenly, Werewolf saw a tiny blue fox behind another rock that was looking at him. It signaled him to follow it, which he listened to since he had no other plan.

He stood on guard because of the hunters behind him, but he also made sure to follow the small blue fox.

"Awh, he's runnin'! Shoot 'em!"

"Look, there's another critter he's chasin'!"

Werewolf tried to run faster, but an arrow pierced his leg. The blue fox looked back and came to the scene. Werewolf curled up as the fox tried to help.

"Ohohoh.. We got ya now!"

The fox growled and charged after the hunters. They tried to shoot it, but the fox had already bitten into their stomach.

Werewolf Cookie could hear the hunters screaming in agony, and everything after that was a blur.

~

Werewolf Cookie! Wake up!

Gosh, that wound is massive! Let's hope I can do something about it...

Please, Werewolf Cookie! Wake up!

~

Werewolf Cookie shot up, wide awake. He first noticed that he was no longer transformed and was in his cookie form.

The next thing she saw was Kumiho Cookie. He squinted at her since his vision was still blurred.

"Oh, Werewolf Cookie! You're awake!" Kumiho squealed.

They were both hiding in a cave, and the space was pretty private. Werewolf Cookie's vision came clear as he felt the sharp pain of his wound.

"Do you remember what happened? You know, before you woke up?"

"Augh..! N-no..?"

"You were shot in the leg with an arrow! Those hunters were right on your tail, but don't worry. Their livers were delicious!"

"Heh, I bet. Hey, can I vent for a moment?" Werewolf sighed, looking at his scratches. Kumiho nodded and placed her hand on his.

Werewolf leaned his head back, saying all sorts of things that stressed him out.

"Those hunters have been chasing me for weeks. Why are they always going after me? Why me..?"

Kumiho sighed while looking into his eyes. She smiled at him and put her hands on his shoulders.

"Don't worry, Werewolf Cookie. I'll always be here for you, no matter what." Kumiho said softly. She then leaned in and kissed Werewolf.

Werewolf Cookie wasn't expecting it, but he went along with it. Whenever he was with Kumiho, she genuinely made him feel better.

He felt... complete.

The both of them got lost in the kiss as Werewolf fell backward, making Kumiho on top of Werewolf.

He grunted and opened his eyes. Kumiho smirked at him and hugged him. She lowered her dress which revealed her boobays. She jiggled them in Werewolf's face, leaving him in surprise.

"Come on, Werewolf! I know you like it...~" Kumiho teased. They both sat up as Werewolf cupped her breasts in his hands.

He began to squish and squeeze her nips as Kumiho fully took off her dress. They both bit their lips, and Kumiho opened her legs.

Werewolf nodded while blushing. He was pretty tense since he was new to it.

"Oh, are you a virgin boy? Teehee, don't worry! I have experience." Kumiho cheered while helping Werewolf by taking his clothes off.

Kumiho gazed at his member and sat on it like a chair. She let out a squeaky moan and stood in the position to get used to the feeling.

"Hah~ Kumi- Kumiho..."

"F- Feels good... r- right..?" Kumiho said with one eye open. Her whole face was red and she tried to hold in her moans.

Werewolf grabbed her hips and pushed her up and down faster. Kumiho put her hands on his to help him.

"Oh, Werewolf! You're s- so naughty..!~" Kumiho managed to say. She let out a few moans in the process but managed to control them.

"D- Don't worry.. Let it all out.." Werewolf smiled at her while lifting her faster.

"A-Ah!~ Ngh.. Mnh!~ W- Wolfy..!~" Kumiho stopped holding her mouth and leaned down to Werewolf's face.

Their eyes met up close and they shared another kiss. However, the kiss kept breaking due to both of their moans.

Kumiho sat up again, feeling her climax. "W-Werewolf.. I- I'm gonna..!~"

Kumiho stood up as her come leaked from her pusay. She sat back down to suck Werewolf's member.

Since Werewolf was close to his climax, he released his semen into Kumiho's mouth. She couldn't swallow it all, but it tasted like sweet black pepper.

"A-AH!~ Mmh.. Kumiho.."

"Will you taste mine?" Kumiho teased, spreading her legs.

Werewolf leaned forward and licked Kumiho's pusay. She still had come on it, and it tasted like marshmallows.

They both locked eyes with each other and smiled. Kumiho pulled her handkerchief out of her dress that was on the ground.

She wiped her face, pusay, and Werewolf's member.

"We might as well clean up what we started, hm?"

"Yeah, you're right..." Werewolf grunted while putting his clothes back on.

They both got ready to transform back into their animal forms and go their ways, but Werewolf wanted one last thing from her.

"Hey, Kumiho?"

"Hm? Yes, darling?"

"Th- Thank you.." Werewolf said. He kissed her, and Kumiho gave in.

The two Cookies turned back into their animal forms and separated. Werewolf Cookie would never forget how Kumiho saved him and their wonderful time together.

~

fun to write!! very cute ship 🖤💙

💔🍺~955 Words~🌙🍋