{.•°🐑 🍨Wildberry X Crunchy Chip🕊🍏°•.}

Requested by TimekeeperStepOnMe 

Thanks for requesting! 'v'

~

The sun was setting in the Hollyberry Kingdom. It was a charming scene for all Hollyberrians.

Wildberry Cookie laid down on his bed to calm his nerves after a long day of protecting Hollyberry Cookie. It was a rough day for him. He was invited to drink juice, again. He also had been feeling weird that day.

It was like protecting Hollyberry Cookie became.. boring. He didn't want to think about disrespecting the ruler of the kingdom though, so he tried to brush it off.

But every time he tried to forget it, it came back. Stronger.

He knew he needed a break, so he tried shutting his eyes. Suddenly, he didn't feel so tired. He just felt empty. Lonely.

Lonely.

That was it! He needed company. He needed someone by his side to comfort him. 

As soon as he figured his feelings out, he thought of his friends. At least, some of them. He had met a couple of friendly Hollyberrians, but they had better friends. They also did things that Wildberry Cookie didn't do.

And then he thought of it.

Crunchy Chip Cookie.

Probably one of his semi-closest friends. He wasn't really sure if they were friends, but they had a lot in common for cookies from different kingdoms. Wildberry Cookie and Crunchy Chip talked a lot in the Crème Republic, and the 'friendship' between them was pretty decent.

After thinking about it for a little bit, he called him. All Wildberry Cookie wanted was some company, and he was thinking if Crunchy Chip would be his best bet. 

Then, he picked up.

"Hello?"

"Good afternoon. This is Wildberry Cookie."

"Actually at the Dark Cacao Kingdom, we can't tell! Ha!"

"Oh, I see.." 

Wildberry blushed at his greeting. He remembered that the Dark Cacao Kingdom was always having a blizzard one way or another.

"Anyways, what did you want to talk about?"

"Oh..! I just.. want you to come over.. I'm feeling down."

"Sure thing! I'll be there when I can!"

Crunchy Chip hung up, clearly excited about the invite. Wildberry felt worried though. He felt interruptive.

~

After laying in his bed for about half an hour, he got a text from Crunchy Chip Cookie.

'I'm here! Where do I go now?'

'Er.. I'll meet you there.'

Wildberry got up from his bed, put on his armor, and went outside. He took a breath of the berry-scented air and walked out to the entrance of the castle.

~

Wildberry Cookie arrived at the Grandberry Market and searched for Crunchy Chip Cookie.

After looking around a bit, he saw Crunchy Chip Cookie making a purchase at one of the stalls labeled as "Toys for Pet Companions". Wildberry Cookie smiled and walked over.

"Hey, come on."

"Oh! Uhm.. I was just.." Crunchy Chip blushed as he held the toy behind his back. Wildberry smiled and motioned for Crunchy Chip to follow him.

~

They arrived at Wildberry Cookie's room. It was a bit awkward at first, but Wildberry Cookie and Crunchy Chip sat together on his bed.

"So, why are you feeling down?"

"I don't know. It just feels like I'm really lonely and that protecting Hollyberry Cookie is getting boring.."

"Protecting? Boring?! How could you say that about the ruler of your kingdom?!"

Wildberry Cookie looked down in shame, knowing what he meant. He nodded slowly but then repented.

"I'm sorry. It's not boring, it's just... I feel left out, even though I'm suppose to be the most productive when I'm around her."

"It's going to be okay, alright?"

He patted Wildberry's back, but accidentally laid his head on his shoudler.

"Ah! I'm s-sorry.."

"No. It's fine."

They both blushed as Crunchy Chip looked away, flustered. Wildberry then laid his head on Crunchy Chip's shoulder, making them both blush harder.

"Uhm.."

Silence.

Wildberry pulled Crunchy Chip with him so they would lay down instead of sitting. Crunchy Chip knew where this was going, but he wasn't sure if he would engage in it.

"Thanks for being great to me.. I feel fine now because of you.."

Crunchy Chip nodded as they both looked up at the ceiling.

Suddenly, Wildberry rolled over, got on top of Crunchy Chip, and started kissing him.

"Ah!~ Wildberry Cookie..!"

Wildberry liked his soft moan and wanted more. He continued kissing while struggling to take off his heavy armor. Crunchy Chip helped him as he took off his Oreo claw.

Crunchy Chip never thought he would get himself into this type of stuff. Especially not with Wildberry Cookie, one of his closest friends.

They were both almost fully undressed, but there was a soft knock at Wildberry's door.

They both ignored it at first as they continued their make-out session, but the knock got louder. Crunchy Chip was also moaning softly, giving away that they were in there.

Wildberry covered Crunchy Chip's mouth as he quietly put his armor back on.

"Yes?"

"Sorry, but Hollyberry Cookie needs you. It is quite urgent."

Wildberry broke into a cold sweat as the servant walked away. He waved goodbye to Crunchy Chip and whispered to him.

"You can stay the night. Please, do."

The feeling of his hot breath against Crunchy Chip's dough felt amazing. Wildberry closed the door as Crunchy Chip laid there, planning his next move for their soon-to-be wonderful night.

~

yes

the war between the Timekeeper fans ??? or they might make a stan army

🐑 🍨~849 Words~🕊🍏