❦♛~💔🍺Princess X Knight🖤⛓~♛❦

Hi I am aware that this is angst with children (I consider them like 13 or 14 or smth) also I'm really bad at angst because it took me a while to understand and it's my first angst story ever so... 

TW: Jam(Bl0od)/Death

~

Story requested by: ME (This is an example story)

(♡Yes, I will shoutout the people who request the stories.♡)

❗This is the last 'example story' so now I'm just waiting for requests!❗

~

It was a fresh morning in the Hollyberry Kingdom. Princess Cookie had just woken up and had gotten dressed after picking a dress out of a large pile of them. Knight Cookie trailed alongside her. Princess Cookie took a breath of the fresh, morning air in the Kingdom.

"Ah..~ Doesn't it smell really nice, Knight Cookie? It smells like a perfect blend of berries and vanilla yogurt! Mmm.. That sounds totally delicious right now!!"

"Indeed, your highness. May I ask the chefs if you want some now?" 

"Oh, of course! I guess that means I have to go inside with you.. Goodbye, freshly scented air!"

They both walked inside from the balcony. As Knight was taking the lead, Princess Cookie skipped up to him.

"Doesn't today seem a little too perfect? I mean, somedays we can go without a problem! But.. the scent of the air outside is quite unfamiliar."

"So.. you've been feeling the same way? We haven't had a situation in the kingdom for a while now. Something's bound to go wrong.." Knight Cookie said uneasily. They both arrived to the dining hall to where breakfast was already being served.

Princess and Knight walked to their seats, and they were being served Berry Yogurt and Pancakes. "Mmm! So this is where the smell was coming from!" Princess squealed. Knight nodded and they both ate their food.

Mid-breakfast, a window broke. This made everyone in the dining hall gasp with shock. Devices were thrown in, which were smoke bombs. The whole place was misted with smoke and cookies were screaming.

"Come on! We have to hide!" Knight immediately shot out of his seat and grabbed Princess's hand. While they were running, they heard every window around them breaking and smoke bombs coming out of them. "What is going on?!" Knight shouted.

Suddenly, Knight Cookie felt a tug on his arm. Princess was being pulled by something, or rather someone

"Knight Cookie?! Help me! You're my guardian! Help!!" Princess yelped. Her other arm was being tugged by a figure that was unknown due to the amount of smoke.

"We want HER..!" The figure said. Suddenly, more figures kept pulling at her arm while Knight Cookie was pulling her back. "Give her to us.. and we'll all leave!"

"OW!! Help, Knight Cookie!! My ARM! It feels like its- ITS GONNA-" Princess was screaming for aid, but Knight was trying his best.

Due to the amount of force from the crowd of figures, Princess's left arm was ripped off by the figures, and they carried her away. Jam was splattered everywhere. Knight tried chasing after them, but he fainted because of the amount of smoke and how more and more was coming in.

~Knight wakes up an hour later in a dark room

"Where am I..? WHERE'S PRINCESS COOKIE!?" Knight couldn't move, he was tied in a chair and could see a figure squirming around in a chair too. He heard the figure crying, but it was muffled. Suddenly, the lights were turned on, blinding Knight Cookie.

"Well, well, well.. Look who it is, Princess Cookie.." Another Cookie walked in, wearing a cloak. The Cookie stood behind Princess Cookie who was tied up across the room. They ripped the tape off of her mouth.

"Let me GO! W-Who.." Princess Cookie's face was pale, she recognized the cookie instantly, which came clear to Knight Cookie too.

Pitaya Dragon Cookie.

"Let Princess Cookie and I GO! We won't tell anyone about this, I swear!" Knight Cookie was in a panic.

"Now, now, that won't be necessary. I already have a deal. A deal for you, Knight Cookie. You can either let me TEAR PRINCESS APART.. and I pay you.. Or.."

"The other option! I don't care what it is! Just let Princess go!!" Knight screamed. He then looked at Princess, who was sobbing uncontrollably.

"Heh.. I knew you would say that to save your girlfriend.. Or.. I'll tear YOU apart.. and I pay Princess Cookie.. Now how does that sound?" Pitaya Dragon smirked. Both Knight and Princess Cookie were crying, both staring at each other while sobbing.

"So.. what will it be? I don't have all day." Pitaya laughed.

"The.. The second option..I just want Princess to be unharmed..." Knight cried.

"Very well. Oh! And did I mention? SHE gets to watch!" Pitaya laughed maniacally.

"I.. I'll miss you Princess Cookie.. I will.. dearly.." 

Those were Knight Cookie's last words. Princess had to watch Knight Cookie's limbs get torn off as jam splattered everywhere. She cried, praying that Pitaya wouldn't murder her too. She sobbed and cried uncontrollably, so Pitaya put tape back on her mouth. When it was all over, Princess Cookie returned to the Hollyberry Kingdom. She got many questions of where Knight Cookie went or what happened to her arm, but she could not say. To this day, Princess Cookie still hasn't said a word, and still misses Knight Cookie dearly.

~

Woo my first angst! It was actually pretty fun to write!

⛓🍺~877 Words~🖤💔