Papa III- Facepaint Frenzy

Request from thespitalfields :)
"heyyy would you be able to write a little headcannon about Terzo asking for help with his makeup?"

I LOVE THIS!!!!!!  (Kind of nsfw?? Not very much though..enjoy )

"One hour until show time!" A male voice calls from behind the dressing room door.

"Papa, you're going to be amazing, all those people that you've seen out there, all the cheering you can hear, that's for you Terzo. Nobody else." You reassured whilst your hand was intertwined with his white gloved one.

Terzo was preparing for his first ritual on his first tour as Papa, but rather than the excitement he thought he would feel, he was all but that. He was a bundle of nerves, trembling in your arms as you did your upmost to comfort him and hoping the soft "Shh" sounds leaving your throat would drown out the screeching crowds from outside.

"I can't do it. I'm not ready. I'm not good enough. I-"

"Terzo!" You interrupt him with a sharp shout, "If you put yourself down one more time I will blind your other eye with this, got it?" You we're holding a makeup brush, gathering the white product on the top of the bristles. "You know damn well you're good enough. They love you my dear. Now...the fun part. Close your eyes."

He did as you commanded, feeling his warm breath leaving his nose against your wrist as you brought your hand closer to his face. You delicately spread the white paint across his smooth, primed skin until you were satisfied with the amount on his face whilst he sat still as you used a damp sponge to evenly distribute it to perfection. You took a smaller brush, painting the outline of the finer black details around his temples leading to his cheeks. He flinched.

"It tickles." He whines as you tell him to stop fidgeting making you smirk. You finish off by painting his nose, eyes and finally you line his top lip. He was definitely ticklish- makeup wipes were compulsory to have to hand in order fix up any streaks of black that had got in places they shouldn't be when he squirmed or winced at the sensitivity against his skin.

"Ready?" You hold a mirror to his face with the reflective side facing backwards.

"I'm ready." You turn it around, making his jaw drop slightly at the work you had done.

"Cara mia...Bellissimo!" He cried, his smile retuning to his face as he saw his paint for the first time- the same face that was previously flushed with a pale shade of terror.

This may have been the first, but don't be fooled- it definitely wasn't the last. What started out as a helping hand for a shaken up Terzo, frightened on his first night... pretty much became your full time job.

Terzo refused to paint his own face or let anyone else go near it, claiming that only you know how to do it right, or that you bring him good luck.

But as the tour progressed, his ego and his confidence was rocketing. He was no longer the trembling Terzo he once was. He'd grab your ass as you powdered his face, or suggestively bite his lip after you'd just finished painting them, or try to kiss you after you'd finished the full look.

"Terzo! What did I tell you! It will all be smudged, it will be messed up." You shriek.

"Tesoro...my makeup isn't the only thing I want to mess up tonight, eh?" His Italian voice mumbled as a devilish grin tugged at his painted lips.

You couldn't resist, you'd done the makeup that many times by now you could do it with your eyes shut, in your sleep even, and also very quickly. So what the heck?

You let him dive on top of you, your lips pressing together in a fiery fusion of love and lust. A burning sensation forms in the pit of your stomach as his tongue intertwines with yours whilst he gently moaned into your mouth.

"Five minutes until show time!" The voice would return.

"Shit..." you push him away and get off the sofa where he threw you down, quickly touching up the makeup that was, as a result, on your face more than his. You both found yourself running through backstage, the final call had already happened minutes ago.

"I'll be finished with you after the show." He whispers into your ear before he runs onto stage, the crowds erupting into cheers, leaving you to watch the spectacle from the sidelines, eagerly awaiting his return...