Spooning Preference

Request: ChicaPlush
Do the Papa's prefer being the big or little spoon?

Primo
-Primo is usually the big spoon, there's nothing quite like being engulfed by his very comforting, teddy-bear embrace.

-He will totally be up for being the little spoon if you want to be the big one, but he likes to hold you, to know that you're safe in his arms.

Secondo
-Big spoon. No arguments.

-Not that you try to argue, his strong, muscular arms wrapped tightly around your makes you feel protected from anything and anyone.

-Morning spooning is his favourite, so best believe you're going nowhere when you wake up, he'll be holding you close, against his chest for the next hour.

Terzo
-He is a switch, so he doesn't have a preference.

-Sometimes he needs to be little spoon if he's had a rough day, or he is feeling extra vulnerable. He loves the attention when you cuddle him, stroking his hair and peppering him with kisses

-Other times he wants to be the one holding you close, keeping you safe in his arms. When you go to sleep, he will always be the big spoon.

Copia/ Papa IV
-Little

-He loves the feeling of being held by you, there's nothing else in the world that makes him feel so loved and appreciated.

-He will be obviously the big spoon if you want to be little, but he won't try to deny the fact he prefers to be the one being held, and the warmth and comfort you provide him.