Stress 😣

How does the clergy deal with stress?
(I've been dealing with a lot of stress lately so this was self-indulgence XD)

Primo
-Primo, being the responsible older brother, never quite got the hang of asking for help. So whenever stress gets to him he seeks solitude.

-He likes to deal with his emotions and wrestle his thoughts and feelings by himself, so it's best to leave him alone, otherwise he can go from zero to flipping tables within a second.

-Usually he's extremely calm, but stress brings on irrational outbursts that surprise even those closest to him. He doesn't mean to hurt you, in fact he usually feels guilty for weeks after raising his voice at anybody, let alone you. But it's his way of releasing the pressure he puts on himself, a way to let the vulnerability he hides so well come to the surface, if only for a moment.

-You'll find him sitting by the lake in the evening and sit beside him, and he'll apologise for anything he said, hugging you and feeling his stress dissipate.

Secondo
-He will drink more wine than usual, claiming it's just to unwind, but it's his way of keeping his stress at bay, one glass at a time.

-Secondo's stress always makes a mess of his thoughts. He becomes the king of forgetfulness, losing keys, forgetting whether he'd turned off the stove, and forgetting meetings like it's a hobby.

-This leads to him dropping Italian phrases mid-sentence, unable to help himself from slipping back into his mother tongue. This irritates him, turning him into a ticking bomb of anger. But don't worry, he'll cool off eventually, maybe whilst rummaging for his keys for the tenth time that day. Just be patient and remind him that you're there to help him with anything he needs, and his stress will already be much smaller.

-He will cook dinner for you, to prove to you that he is capable of remembering his secret recipe and has some control over his thoughts.

Terzo
-Terzo's stress relief comes in the form of a loaded plate. Whenever his anxiety spikes, he heads straight to the kitchen, indulging in his favourite comfort foods.

-But as the last bite of his food disappears, a familiar voice sneaks in. Terzo struggles with self-criticism and whenever he's stressed, it gets a whole lot worse. He questions everything he says, everything he does and it can send his mental health spiralling. So unlike his brothers, he needs you to stay close to him, stroke his hair whilst you cuddle him, and tell him how much he is worth- physical touch and words of affirmation is his love language!

-He also tends to smoke too many cigarettes whenever things get tough, so he relies on your voice to pull him back from the edge, urging him to put the lighter down and take a deep breath instead.

Copia
-Whenever something stresses Copia out, his own body becomes the unfortunate victim of his anxiety- he will chew his nails until they're non-existent, bite on his lips until they bleed and grind his teeth until his jaw aches.

-You have to pull his hands away from his mouth to stop him from chewing constantly when he's worrying, and during the night gently encourage him to wear his night guard so he doesn't cause himself too much harm in his sleep. You ease his anxiety, making him smile when comparing it to his armour, protecting your brave knight.

-Copia is already emotional at the best of times so whenever things get too overwhelming he is a mess. Much like Terzo, he will need plenty of cuddles but you won't say much, you'll let him release all his stress even if that means spilling tears all down your best clothes. Your presence alone is enough to ease his mind of all of his worry.