Rainy Day (Copia)

"Oh dear." A frown formed at the corner of Copia's lips when seeing the sudden change in weather. "Look at that rain!"

"It's alright Copia." You smiled softly, placing a hand on the shoulder of the worrying man. "We can stay put for a while, how about we go and get comfortable, hm?"

He nodded, gleaming down at you with a glimmer in his mismatched eyes- he was in awe of how you always seemed to know the right thing to say. What had started out as a quick trip to the local library had become a full day curled up in Copia's embrace on the sofa tucked away in the one of the darker corners of the isolated place. The smell of ancient books and Copia's familiar cologne was instantly comforting, though the sound of his silky voice as he read the book you'd picked out to you made your soul tingle.

With each turn of the page, your eyes grew heavier, and with every animated expression and the accents he put on for specific characters, your grin grew larger. He spoke softly into your ear whilst you rested your head on his shoulder, the cold air from his soft breathing hitting the skin of your neck; for a moment you had almost forgotten where you were.

"Cara mia, it's getting late." Copia looked to his wristwatch that sat on his forearm decorated with fine brown hairs that was left exposed after rolling up the sleeves of his button down shirt. "And I'm not sure how much longer my voice can hold up." He chuckled, his voice left hoarse as a result of reading almost ten chapters above the sound of the rain. "Here, take this. I don't want to see you catch a cold amore."

Copia helped you into his jacket that fitted a little oversized on you before buttoning it up and smiling widely at the way it sat on you. His hand slipped into yours, instantly warming your icy skin before he looked to you with a suggestive, devilish grin and the raise of an eyebrow.

"Are you ready to run?"

"Run?!" You exclaim, though before being able to consider his words the man was tugging on your hand, forcing you out of the safety of the library and into the heart of the storming weather.

Together you squealed and laughed hysterical whilst you both sprinted along the sidewalk left covered in deep puddles. He kept his head down to prevent the water from blurring his sight the heavier the downpour got, though you found great enjoyment watching the man to your side as water dripped from his hair down to his chin.

Running through the ministry towards the cardinal's chamber, you could practically feel the frustration of the janitor ghoul who had just finished mopping up the marble floor that you and Copia had left wet footprints all over. When he slammed the door behind you, he exhaled heavily and shook like a dog to get off some of the water that was weighing his normally-fluffy hair down.

"You somehow look so beautiful all wet like this." Copia hummed as he edged closer towards you, his fingers tracing the outline of you jaw as he admired your features. "Non ci sono limiti alla tua bellezza." He whispered, his eyes meeting yours.

"Anche tu." You smirk, reaching up to place a gentle kiss on the tip of his reddened nose.

"Ah molto bene amore mia!" Copia exclaimed at your Italian. "You're learning...for me?"

"Of course. But I may need a little help from the expert."

Copia grinned to the floor when walking you to the bathroom, his hand placed on the small of you back before you both removed the soggy clothing, throwing it to the side. He twisted the handle to the shower, allowing a flow of water much hotter than the rain to fall like bullets ricocheting off the porcelain shower pan. When steam from the water started to rise, indicating that the temperature was at its optimum, Copia helped you in, joining you to wash away the rain water.

"Here, allow me." The man spoke lowly as he removed your hands from massaging the sweet smelling shampoo into your scalp.

Instead, his fingers worked gently through your hair to prevent pulling at any tangles cause by the wind, your eyes closing as his hands hit all the right places- his fingers felt heavenly. He hummed words of admiration for you into your neck as he carefully placed you under the water once more, being cautious that none of the shampoo made its way into your eyes.

"Look at how beautiful you are sweetheart." Copia's cheeks scrunched into a warm smile as his fingers traced the outline of your figure. "How did I get so lucky?"

"How did you get so lucky?" You chuckle. "I love you Copia."

His hands trailed up your spine and towards the back of you neck where he rested it comfortable whilst his other cupped your jaw. He leaned in closer, his eyes you were lost in now fluttering shut, displaying his long eyelashes that were decorated by droplets of water sitting on the ends. You followed, letting his pull your lips closer towards his own, allowing them to capture yours. He smiled into the kiss, the feeling of a wave of adrenaline washing over his insides when feeling your touch- it never got boring; he could kiss you forever.

Your heart rate quickened as his sloppy kiss grew more passionate, his hands grabbing your ass from behind, feeling his trimmed nails digging into your skin. His olive-skin was flushed red, whether that was from the heat of the water or the heat of the moment was unknown. But the way he moaned every time your lips brushed gently over his, you believed it was the latter.

"You taste so good cara...don't stop." He breathed, his tongue interlocking with yours, though your knees felt weak, your desire grew stronger.

"Lets carry this on later." You pulled away, smirking as the cardinal panted, desperately longing to draw out every moment that you were making out as long as he could. "You've been so good to me all afternoon...let me pay back the favour."

"You promise?" He sinfully smiled.

"I promise Copia."