Copia Comforting S/O

Request from: xantheavalon
Eternal apologises for how long it took me to get around to writing this! But I hope this is ok and what you wanted!! :)

You walked through the front door, exhausted from a long day of work at the ministry. As you stepped forward into the living room, warmed by the flames of the open fire, your eyes fall upon Copia, sitting comfortably on the sofa, a book in his hands and reading glasses resting on the bridge of his nose. A smile formed at his lips as he noticed your arrival, placing the novel face down to save his page as he eagerly opened his arms, beckoning you for a hug. You couldn't help but feel a surge of warmth and comfort at the sight of him alone.

"Ciao beautiful!" He grinned, pushing the glasses back into his hair. "Amore, come here, you look like you could use a hug."

Rushing into his embrace, you wrapped your arms around him tightly, seeking solace in his familiar presence. Copia, who was always attentive to your needs, instantly sensed something wasn't right. He placed his fingers beneath your chin, guiding your face toward his, and leaned in for a kiss. Your eyes met, and for a brief moment, everything seemed perfect, a glimmer in his mismatched ones danced with admiration for you. However, to Copia's great surprise, you abruptly pulled away, hiding your face from his gaze.

"Stop it...not now." You whispered, your voice barely audible. Confusion clouded Copia's features as he furrowed his brows, unsure of what had just transpired- you never acted this way.

"What's wrong, my love?" He asked softly, concern lacing his voice. When you never answered he cupped your cheek whilst a smile toyed at his lips. "Am I not allowed to look at you?" Tears welled up in your eyes as you finally mustered the courage to voice your inner turmoil.

"I... I feel really self conscious today." You admitted, your voice trembling with vulnerability. The words hung heavy in the air, casting a shadow over your usual joyful moments. Copia's expression instantly shifted from confusion to shock, his eyes widening in disbelief.

"Who told you this?" He asked, his voice tinged with anger and protectiveness. You shook your head gently, your tears falling freely now. "You're the most beautiful person I've ever laid my eyes on!"

"Nobody...I don't know, I just...I can't help but feel this way sometimes." You managed to say, your tone choked with sadness.

"Oh Y/N." He frowned. "My love, come here." Copia's features softened as he realized the depth of your pain. With a tenderness towards you that only he seemed to possess, he forced you closer, wrapping his arms around your body and engulfing you in a tight hug. He softly pulled your cheek against his chest, his chin resting on the crown of your head and providing a safe haven for your tears.

"I'm sorry." You sniffle.

"Shh, don't apologise bella. I'm here now." He whispered. "Let it all out darling." He kissed your hair, letting you sob into his shoulder and soak his white shirt with tears. "I meant what I said. You are the most beautiful person I've ever known, inside and out." He spoke sorrowfully.

He gently rocked you back and forth, his touch a soothing balm to your wounded soul. Copia continued to hold you tightly, his comforting presence a reminder that you are not alone in your struggles. Slowly, your tears subsided, and you found comfort and peace in the warmth of his embrace. Together, you sat on the sofa, silent yet connected, as Copia stroked your hair and whispered words of love and affirmation. Gradually, around the man you loved, the cloud of your insecurities began to lift, being replaced by a renewed sense of self-worth. Copia eventually pulled you away from his chest, a soft smile playing on his lips.

"Feeling any better?" He brushed a piece of hair that had fallen into your face behind your ear.

"Yes, I'm sorry for crying like that." You nodded, sniffling and wiping away the remnants of your tears.

"No, no Y/N." Copia shook his head, his smile widening. "There is need to apologise to me about crying. Crying is never something to be sorry for. It's a release, a way for our emotions to find their way out. And you, caro/cara, are allowed to feel and express your emotion however you like. That's my job. I'll be here for you always, to remind you just how special you are to me."

"Thank you Copia." You finally smile at the man, feeling his thumb tracing your cheek bone with slow, gentle movements.

"Of course." He warmly smiled, staring at you finally, soaking in all of your beauty and thinking about how lucky he was. "But if my memory serves me well you owe me something." He smirked, his fingers pinching your jaw and pulling your face closer to his.

"Oh really?" You grinned playfully. "And what would that be?"

"I don't ask much of you amore." His eyes creased whilst his sparkling teeth showed in his smile. "All I crave is your lips against mine, Y/N." He edged closer towards you, his lips hovering just inches away from yours, you could feel the coolness of his breath on the tip of your nose. "Kiss me."

Without further hesitation, you closed the distance between you and him, your lips meeting in a passionate yet tender kiss. It was a dance of deep connection, your heart rate increasing every time his lips brushed across yours. Time seemed to stand still as he poured his emotions into the kiss, your souls entwined in perfect harmony.

As your lips slowly parted, Copia didn't release his hold on you. Instead, he gently pulled you up from the sofa, guiding you into a standing position. With a mischievous smile, he intertwined your fingers with his and placed your hand on his shoulders, then positioning himself with his hands on your waist.

"Copia...what are you doing?" You asked with a small smile, your voice laced with anticipation.

"I want to show you something." He replied, a mischievous smile tugging at the corner of his lips. "Just relax and follow my lead."

With the soft music still playing in the background from when he had been reading, Copia started to sway gently, leading you in a slow dance around the living room. The world outside faded away as you moved in sync with the spinning record, you bodies close, and your hearts beating as one. Your nervousness transformed into a sense of tranquility as Copia guided you with grace and tenderness. You surrendered herself to the moment, letting go of any doubts or insecurities, feeling safe and cherished in his arms, leaning against his chest.

"I want to show you how much you mean to me, Y/N. You're my everything." He looked down and grinned at you. "I love you so much." Copia spoke lowly, his eyes locked on yours. "I hope you know that."

"I know." You whispered, your reddened eyes glittering with fresh tears of joy. Copia twirled you around, his grip strong and steady.

"Good." He brightly smiled. "Because I plan on reminding you every single day, for the rest of our lives."

"I love you too Copia."