Being Kissed by S/O

Request: Viviannesmonster
How do the Papas react to being kissed by S/O for first time?

Sorry that this was more generic rather than solely focused on the first kiss, but I hope you liked it. :) 

Primo
-He's experienced with this kind of thing- he's older than you. So when you kiss him for the first time, he will kiss you back, at the same intensity and at the same pace- seen as though you initiated it, he lets you lead the kiss.

-When you pull away, he'll cup your cheek and admire you, pressing his own little kiss of affection against your forehead.

-"Oh amore, you always know how to brighten my day- sei così carino."

Secondo
-He kisses you back instantly, he will gently hold you face, pulling you closer to him until you're both comfortable- he had been wanting to that, but he didn't think you felt the way he did.

-Kisses with Secondo almost always get heated quickly. If you're having a quiet evening, or you're out and about around the ministry and decide to kiss him with no warning, he will take it as an invitation for sex.

-"Piccolo marmocchio. You can't do that and not expect me to want more amore...sei troppo bella/ bello."

Terzo
-Honestly, he loves to flirt and to sleep around but when you kissed him, the love of his life, it was different. Very different. He was shocked. He froze completely. At first you thought you'd made a mistake, but he was quick to reassure you.

"Mi dispiace amore, that was eh, unexpected. I'm sorry. Let's try that again shall we bella/ bello?"

-After dating for some time, you'd be lucky to be the one to kiss him first anymore and not the other way around because he is constantly showering you in kisses at any given moment, when you're working, when you're doing housework, when you're trying to sleep...constantly.

Copia/ Papa IV
-When you kissed him for the first he blushed violently and it never cooled down for almost an hour, which instantly melted your heart. But even after dating for years, his cheeks will never not flush- he is just so in love with you, and that's apparently his uncontrollable way of showing it.

-Whenever you lean in to kiss him, he'll stop whatever he's doing, whether it's his paperwork, cooking, or trying to shower, so that he can give you his full attention and kiss you with the same passion that his heart has for you.

-"I'll never get bored of that amore...sei la persona più bella del mondo."