Primo x Transmasc Reader

Request: primo_plants - Y/N is struggling with the fact they're a trans-masc guy.

Terzo's extravagant parties were renowned for their absurdity and extravagance, and tonight was no different. The entire ministry had been transformed into a scene from the Roaring Twenties, with dazzling art deco decorations and guests dressed to the nines for his birthday celebrations.

You had spent what felt like house getting ready, adjusting the tie of your new suit but as you gazed at your reflection in the mirror, your doubt started to creep in. The suit that once seemed perfect now felt like a costume, ill-fitted and foreign. You stared at yourself intently, a pang of self-consciousness settling deep within. The tailored lines accentuated your figure in ways that made you feel more feminine than ever, which was definitely not the look you had been going for. But it was too late now- it would have to do.

The sound of jazz music and laughter filled the air as you got closer to the doors of the grand ballroom. The sight that greeted you inside took your breath away, struck by the dazzling sight the minute you walked in. Men in impeccably tailored, tuxedos, women dressed in glimmering flapper dresses, and the entire room bathed in the golden glow of Art Deco decor. Terzo had outdone himself.

You gazed down at you outfit, then back up at the tall, handsome figures in sharp tuxedos, that oozed charm and confidence. Your insecurity surged like a tidal wave, and your confidence crumbled. In a moment of panic, you ran through the bustling crowds, dodging waiters carrying trays of bubbling champagne and couples dancing. Tears blurred your vision as you reached the large open doors to garden, where siblings gathered to smoke or get some fresh air, the sound of conversation and muffled music filling the air. You felt completely lost, like an imposter. Like a fraud.

Amidst the darkness of the garden, your steps were frantic, driven by a desperate need to escape. You stumbled into Primo's greenhouse entirely by accident, it's inviting warmth and scent of foliage enveloping your scenes. You crouched in a corner of the glass house illuminated by the glow of the moon, feeling utterly deflated and almost embarrassed by your own vulnerability.

Tears streamed down your cheeks as you gazed up at tiny spider weaving its intricate web, dangling from on of the larger plant pots. Normally, you would shudder at the sight of such a creature, but tonight the spider seemed oddly comforting. It spun its delicate threads into beautiful patterns like a choreographed dance, free from the complexities that weighed you down in your life- you envied it's simple life.

"Caro mio." A voice spoke, pulling you from your trance. Primo. "What's going on?" Primo said softly, crouching down next to you. He noticed your tear-stained cheeks and the vulnerability in your eyes, instantly cupping his hand over your cheek.

"I just... I couldn't handle the party, Primo. I felt so out of place, like I didn't belong." You sniffled and wiped your eyes with the back of your hand, trying to regain some composure.

"Ah, I see." Primo's expression softened, and he placed a reassuring hand on your shoulder. "I understand, caro. It can be overwhelming sometimes. Come on, let's get you out of the cold before you get sick ."

Primo gently guided you out of the greenhouse through another door, away from the boisterous party and into the quiet sanctuary of his room. Once inside, he guided you to the sofa and immediately prepared a hot drink for you. The room was adorned with the the rich smell of old books and the sound of a crackling fireplace, giving it a comforting, homely feel.

"Here you go, brother." Primo smiled handing you the warm mug and sat down beside in the opposite armchair, his eyes filled with genuine concern. "I know it's difficult, Y/N. But you're so valued and loved here- never doubt that for a minute. If you ever need anything, you just let me or any of my brothers know, we're here to help and guide you through this beautiful journey- you're not alone in any of this, ok?"

"Thank you. Truly." You sighed, your voice trembling. "I was so excited for this party, Primo. I wanted to be a part of it all, but I just feel ridiculous."

"Hey...don't say that. You're not ridiculous. And you look quite dashing in that suit I must say, though I think I have something that might make you look even more handsome than you already are." He smiled softly. "What do you say? Want to try?"

You nodded, a genuine small smile lighting up your face. Primo led you to his bedroom and stood you in front of a full-length mirror. With a mischievous grin, he reached under his bed and retrieved a dusty box.

"You know, I used to be quite the fashionista in my day." He teasingly joked. "But all of this is of no use to me now. You can have this, take anything you like."

He pushed the box of clothes towards you and then walked over to his wardrobe. He dug around the contents for a while, a few grunts and curses escaping his lips and he searched for something in particular. With a flourish, he revealed a tuxedo that seemed to shimmer in the soft room light. Your eyes widened in awe- it was beautiful, even more stunning than the suits you had seen the other men wearing at the party that night.

"Impressive, isn't it?" Primo chuckled at your shocked expression. "Now, may I?" He asked before he gently took your blazer off and began to undo your tie. "You put on the shirt and trousers, and I'll take care of that stylish bow tie."

You quickly put on the trousers and felt the soft fabric against your skin as you buttoned up the cold white shirt. Primo, with practiced hands, carefully tied the bow tie around your neck, his movements precise as he perfectly tied it for you. He helped you wriggle into the blazer, ensuring it was perfectly aligned, then gave it a gentle dusting on the shoulder pads.

He spun you around and as looked at your reflection in the mirror, disbelief washed over you like an ocean wave. The tuxedo fit like it was tailored just for you, accentuating you features and making them you remarkably handsome. It was perfect. A tear welled up in your eye as you turned to primo.

"Thank you." You managed to speak in a heartfelt whisper, the tear dripping down you face and onto the tip of your nose.

"You're most welcome brother Y/N." Primo pulled you into a warm, comforting hug. His hugs were like a sanctuary and always a sense of security and belonging. He patted your back gently as tou clung onto his soft and warm torso. "Are you ready to head back to the party, caro?"

With one final adjustment of your blazer, and the flick of a stray hair that had fallen into your eye, you smiled brightly at your reflection.

"I'm more than ready."