Dream Jobs⭐️

What were the clergy's dream jobs as kids?

Primo
-After watching the moon landing as a kid, he instantly knew he wanted be an astronaut. He'd doodle rockets in his school notebooks, wear a makeshift helmet made of a cardboard box, and stargaze like it was his part-time job.

-His room turned into a space station, with model rockets hanging from the ceiling and glow in the dark stars stuck to the walls. He'd stay up late, squinting through a tiny telescope, convinced he'd spot a UFO one day. And more, Primo's breakfast cereal was shaped like little moons and stars.

-As he got older, he realised that learning quite literal rocket science wasn't something that appeared fun to him anymore. But the dream never left him, he will still stargaze with you, teaching you about the constellations, even though he's grounded on planet earth.

Secondo
-When Secondo was a kid, he had a knack for fixing things, a natural understanding of nuts, bolts, and wires...and Terzo was usually the one breaking things.

-For example one time Terzo threw a fit during a video game session and threw the controller at the wall in rage, forcing Secondo to sit and fix the wiring inside the remote. And another time, Terzo's loose tooth slipped into the sink and down the drain and he was convinced the tooth fairy wouldn't come, so he spent the night disassembling pipes like a plumber to stop Terzo from crying. And when he was a teenager, Terzo decided to take Nihil's car for a spin, only to bust the engine, so Secondo became a mechanic for to say to save Terzo his life if Nihil was to find out.

-And even though it's nowhere in the job description of the leader of the Church of Satan, to this day, he is the man everyone calls whenever there's a problem in the minsitry, including you.

Terzo
-Terzo was born with a makeup pallet in one hand and a hairbrush in the other- he was obsessed with all things beauty. He'd watch the Sisters of Sin that babysat him, eyes wide, as she transformed herself with colors and powders and would always beg to let him help her.

-As a teenager he was that friend who isn't qualified, yet is constantly cutting and colouring people's hair and is surprisingly very good at it. And please, this man lives for gossip, so working in a hair salon sounded too good to be true- he would have thrived off all the drama and stories his clients would tell him.

-Even though though Terzo doesn't practice professionally, his magical touch still works wonders. He will romance you with a makeover, whether it be corpse paint, full glam or simply just doing your skincare for you with his very fancy, overpriced products. He loves how special it makes you feel!!

Copia
-Copia has always adored animals, so as a kid he dreamt of being a superhero for furry friends—aka a vet. He was always on a mission to make every pet's tail wag in the ministry.

-Terzo, despite being a busy man, would often babysit Copia but he knew the secret formula to keep both himself and Copia happy: bring the cat along. The fluffy animal became the ultimate entertainment package, leaving Terzo free to work while Copia laughed and played with his cat.

-Even today Copia's heart is still full for animals. Animal shelters are his sanctuary, a place where he can lend a helping hand and receive a grateful lick or purr in return. He rolls up his sleeves, ready to scoop litter boxes, feed fluffy residents, and shower them with love that's second to none, and that man donates more to animal charities than he has spends on himself.

-And the rat army? Oh yes, Copia's the proud commander. Copia keeps a handful of rats at a given time, they are like his children, nibbling on his heartstrings. But only you are allowed to go near them- you're the only one he trusts with his babies.