Papa III- sentence starter

Hello my lovely, beautiful, wonderful readers! I hope you're having a lovely day/ night wherever you may be. I've decided to start a new little experiment with this book, using a random sentence generator! Whatever sentence it gives me first is what I will write a oneshot/ short story about, get it? I'm going to trial it out and see how it goes...

"Good heavens you've grown"

The sun was rising in the horizon, the birds chirping irresistible songs of joy whilst the smell of freshly cut grass wafted through the large, open window panes in your bedroom. You were lost, cuddled up within a nest of white sheets as the the floor-length, mesh curtains were pushed further into the room by the gentle breeze. Spring.

A stroll around the markets was on the agenda in the early morning of Saturday, needing to pick up a few necessities like bread and milk. The old cobblestone village always provided a feeling of warmth and homeliness, not much like the hustle and bustle of the city you had moved from a couple of years ago.

You were admiring the stall of a frail, elderly man selling fresh fruit- the array of striking colours catching your eye. The bright, tropical hues of orange and yellow were prominent- the citrons and oranges were in season. Eventually you cave, purchasing a variety of your favourite fruits from the generous seller.

Forcing yourself away from the irresistible displays on the market stalls, you head to the north of the short road towards the family-owned bakery, tucked away in the corner of the street. The sound of your heels against the stone beneath your feet resonates throughout the air until an oddly familiar voice tickles the back of your neck, forcing you to stop in your tracks.

"Y/N? Good heavens you've grown."

You turn around to see a well-dressed man, his hair slicked back without a flyaway in sight, his shirt perfectly pressed with just the right amount of buttons left undone, a blazer in his hands whilst his wrist was decorated with an elegant wristwatch. The corner of his unmistakable, mismatched eyes crinkled as his lips tugged into an oh-so familiar smile.

"Terzo?" Your mouth agape as your eyes widened and brows furrowed.

"Hello Y/N." He smirked.

You couldn't believe your eyes- in fact you couldn't believe you were still stood a fair distance away from the man, too stunned to move from your frozen state. The bags that were once in your hands fell beside your feet and the hands that were once carrying them quickly found their way around the man's body.

You were pressed up against his chest, your hands around his torso...he smelt like a fusion of expensive cologne and a lingering smell of floral incense. His arms snake around the width of your body, pulling you closer into his embrace.

"Oh, cara mia, how I missed that precious face of yours." He used two finger to trace the line of your jaw until they reached the centre of your chin, gently tilting it upward so that eye contact was unavoidable. He continued examining your facial features with a soft smile. "Bellissimo."

He tucks a stray piece of hair that has fallen into your face and was obstructing his view behind your ear before you realised you must look like a hot mess in front of a man so put together.

"I'm so sorry- I didn't expect to bump into anyone I knew, let alone my long-lost childhood friend!" You laugh awkwardly in disbelief at the situation you found yourself in, staring down at the ill-assorted clothing you'd decided on, suddenly becoming rather flustered.

You had grown up together with Terzo, right from your first years in the world as curious infants until your early teen years. Though he was regretfully taken away from your grasp just as you had both confessed your feelings towards each other- he claimed his father had ordered him to take up permanent residency at the ministry.

"There is no need to apologise tesoro. Here, let me help you." He says holding up his hand at you after attempting to bend down to pick up the probably now-bruised fruits on the floor. He hands you the bag as you dust yourself off, his eyes maintaining the captivating eye contact. "They will be no good now fiore." He smirks at her carelessness. "Though I must say, excellent choice. You have wonderful taste." His eyebrows reach closer towards his hairline as he raises them in agreement of your selection of fruits with a playful grin.

"How have you been, it's been so long...too long!" You offer an affectionate smile.

"I have not been too bad...though my life desired my little ray of sunshine, fiore mia. I missed you. I truly missed you Y/N." A similar smile tugs at the side of his lips.

"I missed you too Terzo Emeritus."

"How about we start off where we left off, si?" A mischievous grin takes over his winsome smile. "Right when I asked you to kiss me."