Papas Being Flirted With

Viviannesmonster : how would Papa 2, 3 and 4 react to being flirted with. (I couldn't leave out our old plant man but I hope you enjoy them love!!)

Primo
-He is honestly quite taken aback at first- you took him back to his days as a handsome young cardinal that all the sisters would swoon over.

-He looked up from the book he was nose deep in and smiled, thanking you gently. And if you weren't mistaken, you could have sworn you saw the faintest of blush in his cheeks.

-He would think about it for the rest of day, softly smiling to himself, gaining the attention of his brothers- "What's got you smiling fratello?" They'd ask to which he'd chuckle and gently dismiss, "Nothing caro. Nothing."

Secondo
-The first time you attempted to flirt with Secondo he took no notice. He was used to the sisters trying to get the chance to sleep with him because of his status, but his playboy days were long gone and he wasn't interested unless he was shitfaced.

-But you never gave up- which he admired. When he realised you were being serious he suddenly felt a strange feeling, like his heart was tensing up, or swelling twice it's usual size- you couldn't really care for him...surely not.

-He starts flirting back, both of you striking up a close friendship with the playful teasing...which eventually led to much, much more.

Terzo
-Just when you'd plucked up the courage to make a move, he smirks and tell you that you're the worst flirter he's ever encountered.  "I'll teach you how it's done sweetheart."

-You will wish you'd never said anything, because every time he sees you around the ministry he will tease you about what you said, making you blush furiously- which he found unbelievably cute.

-He was extremely flirty around you, claiming to be teaching you, which only made you fall harder. So when one day you put his "lessons" to the test and flirted with him using his language of love, the man was a wreck. To hide his embarrassment and flustered state, he'd instantly kiss you until you were both just as turned on as each other.

Copia/ Papa IV
-When you flirted with him, the poor man looked over his shoulder to see who you were talking to, because somebody like you wouldn't be interested in someone like him. When he saw nobody there he turned back around like a deer in the headlights, seeing your eyes fixated on his. You were talking to him.

-Blushes gets flustered, unable to formulate any sort of sentence. He truly thinks you're joking, pulling some sort of prank to humiliate him. But when he realised you were as serious as a heart attack, he just about almost had one.

-He impulsively hugs you tightly, trying to play it off when he pulled away. The man isn't used to anyone acknowledging him, let alone flirting. He will run straight to Terzo for advice and do everything in his power to nurture your new relationship in hope it would blossom into something lovely.