Papa III- Happy Accident

I'm so sorry I keep writing Terzo...I love him too much I promise I'll switch it up lmao

"The beautiful aroma in the kitchen was ruined by cigarette smoke."

You weren't supposed to be in here. But how else were you expected to cook dinner with the shitty oven that you were provided with in your shared kitchen at the Ministry? This kitchen that you'd found whilst walking about was much nicer, and well, sharing is caring right? You were sure that the sibling of sin who owned it wouldn't be mad.

You were in full swing, preparing a sauce for your pasta, though rushing to escape the trouble you'd be in if you were found in here by whom ever this lavish place belonged to. Once all ingredients were in, you turned around to take the pasta off the stove that was cooking. You were humming a tune to yourself whilst working quickly to swiftly get out of there without being caught.

Though you were already too late.

"What a beautiful voice you have there cara mia." A man wearing a white button-down shirt with only a couple of buttons actually done up was leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed and a smirk tugging at his lips that were holding a lit cigarette between them.

"Oh...Papa, I'm sorry I didn't see you there. Can I help you at all?" You suddenly felt a wave of anxiety rush over your body as the man attempted to converse with you- why was he trying to speak to you of all people? This was a first.

"Well...this is my kitchen, so maybe I should be the one proposing that question to you, no?" The man raised his eyebrows.

You suddenly realised why this place was decorated so exquisitely- why the fuck didn't you figure that out earlier?!

"Shit...I am so sorry I'll leave I-" you stutter on your words as the man slowly approached you, glaring with his mismatched eyes intensely, as if straight into your depths of your soul. He took a drag of his cigarette, blowing out a large cloud of smoke towards you before placing it between his fingers down by his side, his devilish grin still plastered across his face.

"I don't think that will be necessary my child...it smells divine." Well, it did- the beautiful aroma in the kitchen was ruined by the cigarette smoke. "Here, like this." he peered over to see the food you were preparing.

He put the cigarette back between his lips and stood closely behind you, his arms draped around your body whilst his hand finds its way on top of yours. You felt his body heat warm your back as he pressed his torso against you, his chin on your shoulder. He gently guides your hand with the spoon, slowly stirring the sauce whilst whispering words of praise into your ears causing the hairs on the back of your neck to stand up.

"You see how it's thickening, si? That's what we want, it's no good when it's runny. Keep going, just like that." His voice was low and raspy, his hand still had a tight grip on yours as it directed you. "Oh amore, sei un naturale!" He exclaims as he leaves your embrace to find a spoon.

He takes some of sauce into the spoon, holding his other hand beneath it to prevent any spillage before blowing on it and motioning for you to try it. You were still in disbelief at what was occurring right before your eyes.

"Try." He pushed it towards your lips. "You're my guest after all, so you first, si?"

"What if you were to poison me?" You smirk.

"And why would I do such a thing cara mia, eh?" He tilts his head a little. "For finding you lingering in my kitchen? Perhaps I could- but I promise I will not be poisoning any bellissimo Sibling that wanders into here." He chuckled a little. "Oh mio dio! You're taking to long!" He huffs, taking the spoon into his mouth himself followed by a chefs kiss to indicate it was delicious.

"Hey!" You giggled, at the sight of him tasting your work.

"Not bad tesoro. Here." He gave you another promised spoonful of the sauce, this time taking it from him when he helped you.

"What?" You furrow your eyebrows at the sight of the man laughing to himself.

"You have a little- here allow me." He used the tip of his finger to wipe the corner of you lip. "Dear me, we're awfully messy fiore mia, you got more on that pretty face of yours then you did you mouth, eh?" He chuckled. You started to gather your things, as much as you were enjoying yourself, you had to get out of here.

"I'm terribly sorry Papa, it will not happen again."

"No reason to apologise. It was only an accident- and it was a happy accident, si?" He sincerely smiled, tucking a piece of hair behind your ear as he spoke to you.

He insisted on you staying there for dinner, and obviously you wouldn't decline. He seemed rather happy about the fact his meal was prepared for him that night, you came to the conclusion that it was probably the only reason he let you stay. Though at the end of the night he insisted of walking you back to your room, holding the small of your back whilst he guided your through the corridors.

"Grazie mille, for a wonderful time tesoro."

"Thank you for not poisoning me." You smirk, causing you to both chuckle a little.

"I could never- for we would never see each other again, and that is something I wouldn't dream of mia bella. Goodnight Y/N." He softly kissed your forehead before disappearing back into the darkness leaving you stunned. He knew your name? And he wanted to see you again?

Perhaps it was a happy accident after all.