Papa's With a Hangover

How would the clergy deal with hangovers?
It's been so long since I've updated this, so I wrote this whilst recovering from a deadly Christmas break hangover 🫣 tw- slight mention of vomit/ feeling sick etc

Primo
-Had his fair share of hangovers, the man's seen some wild parties in his time. He used to pride himself on being quite the party animal, or at least that's what he likes to tell his brothers when he's giving them fatherly advice before they go out.

-He doesn't drink that much nowadays, so if he does he will probably wake up feeling quite unwell. So instead of trying the endless remedies that don't work, he just sleeps it off instead. Everyone knows that you won't see him for a couple of days whilst he recovers.

-But whenever Primo asks Nihil even the tinniest of favours, as an excuse to not do said favour, he will still bring up when he had to bail Primo out of jail after a trippy, hippie party he was at in the middle of an old Forrest was shut down by the police. He had to try so desperately not to be sick on the car journey home as Nihil yelled at him. Terzo finds this story just as amusing as he did when it first happened, the then-toddler thought his brother was the most badass man around.

Secondo
-Hangovers don't bother him. He's the type to wake up, try to remember how he even got back home (which is always unsuccessful) and somehow decide to do it all over again tonight.

-No matter how much this man has drank he will be able to go about ordinary life after a few painkillers and a glass of water.

-No he didn't have to call Terzo whilst violently hungover on their boys trip to come and collect him from some shady hotel in Vegas with a spare pair of pants...and underpants...after somehow mysteriously losing his own. That never happened. Or the part where Terzo brought a mini skirt and conveniently forgot about the underwear. That also never happened. That's just a stupid rumour that Terzo made up. (It happened).

Terzo
-You'd think with the amount of hangovers he has he'd be a pro at dealing with them by now. Wrong.

-Dramatic. So fucking dramatic. He will not get out of bed, and insist that you need to stay with him. "Amore, is that you?" He will put on some ridiculous strained voice, pretending that he can't open his eyes. "This is the end I fear...kiss me one last time?" But you have to push him away- until he's brushed his teeth and got rid of that godawful smell, you're not letting that mess of a man near you.

-One of Terzo's worst hangovers though, involved him waking up with bruises, scrapes and cuts from his head to his toes. He'd stumbled to Secondo's room to ask what happened, to which Secondo smirked and told him nothing, hiding the digital camera with footage of Terzo repeatedly falling from the assault course for the kids in the ministry's garden. After pissing both Primo and Secondo off, the brothers took advantage of his lack of balance and got the man obliterated, telling him that if he could get from the beginning of the wooden ledge to the end, they'd give him five free points on their UNO league. Of course, he could not keep his balance and to the brother's great amusement, he made friends with the concrete...repeatedly...for about an hour and a half.

Copia
-Nobody knows how he does it but Copia seems to be immune to hangovers. (And he's also deadly afraid of them).

-He is clever and drinks water throughout the night and eats well before and after going out so that the effects will be lessened. Plus, unless it's a special occasion, he drinks in moderation to ensure that he won't be spending the next morning hunched over the toilet.

-Copia just chooses to forget that one time when Terzo took him out for his twenty first birthday. What was supposed to be a few drinks turned into a pub crawl, then a tour of Terzo's favourite clubs in the city- not getting back home until almost ten in the morning was not on the cards. When he woke up in time for dinner that evening, poor Copia was still drunk and was making out with siblings trying to eat their food left, right and centre before he couldn't keep his head from falling ungracefully into his tomato pasta. And then he saw the light the next morning when the deadliest hangover he'd ever had hit him, both his face and his bed sheets covered in red pasta sauce. He made it his personal mission to never have a hangover again.