(SFW) Womanhood - Terzo x Teen Reader

Anonymous request- I seen you take requests, I want to request a short fic about Papa 3 helping a teen girl getting her first period and she doesn't know what happened. You don't have to write this request but I don't have a mother and I had to go through this alone a few months ago.

Sorry that this took so long to get round to writing it's been in my to do for weeks! I'm trying to slowly work through all of your wonderful requests so bare with me lovelies!! SFW - PLEASE don't be alarmed by the title hahah. Anyways I enjoyed writing this- men being weirded out by periods is one of my biggest pet peeves. Not Dad Terzo though.

Also disclaimer: not only women have periods!! But for the sake of the request from anonymous, I've written this for a female presenting reader :)

Your footsteps echoed as you frantically ran through the dimly lit corridors in the dead of night. You clutched your chest, your heart racing whilst searching for Sister Ruby, the woman in charge of the orphans at the ministry- the woman who had cared for you like a mother.

You'd woken up to use the bathroom, groaning softly as you slipped out of bed, your feet cold against the wooden floor. As you tiptoed through the dimly lit dormitory, but when you sat down under the harshly bright light, you suddenly froze. A sense of dread washed over you as you saw a dark stain in your underwear- you'd heard something about a period. But you were utterly clueless.

Though Sister Ruby was nowhere to be found. You had nobody.

Tears welled up in your eyes, blurring your vision as you swiftly turned a corner and nearly collided with a tall figure. You look up, wiping your eyes and seeing a pair of familiar, kind eyes staring down at you.

"Y/N, Y/N, always up to no good aren't we?" He teased. "Care to tell me why you're up at this hour? You should be asleep, young lady." Terzo's soft voice carrying a gentle scold. He was clad in a white shirt and slacks, his hair slightly messy after a night spent dining at a restaurant in the heart of the town.

"Papa, I'm sorry, but I need Sister Ruby." You managed to say, your voice trembling unwillingly as you choked back a sob. Terzo's teasing demeanour suddenly melted away, replaced with genuine concern. He reached out and gently touched your cheek, wiping away a stray tear with the back of his finger.

"What's going on, my dear?" He asked, his voice soft and soothing. You hesitated for a moment, not daring to look up at him.

"I'm bleeding, Papa, I don't know why. I don't know what to do." You confessed in a whisper, your face flushed with embarrassment.

"Oh." Terzo nodded, his expression understanding. "I see." He replied gently. "You know that Sister Ruby goes home in the evenings my dear, so she isn't here right now. But I can help you or find another Sister who can if you'd like?"

You though about it for a moment. No option would make the situation any less awkward for you, and the thought of a Sister you're not familiar with being awoken from her slumber to help you made you feel worse than you already did. You looked back up to the man's concerned gaze.

"Could...you help me, Papa?" You asked, your voice barely above a whisper as you finally made eye contact with the man who'd been your father figure your entire life. "I...would feel more comfortable with you."

"Of course I can, sweetheart." He smiled warmly and took your cold hand into his much warmer one, his muscular strength evident in the tight, protective grip. "Let's take care of you, and then we'll make sure Sister Ruby knows what's happening tomorrow, ok?"

Terzo led you along the dark corridors of the ministry, the moonlight reflecting off the marble and casting shadows of eerie shapes along the walls, something that usually terrifies you. But in his embrace you felt safe, loved, and secure. He closed the door behind you in the privacy of his room, a comforting and familiar space within the ministry- whenever you had troubles as a child he would always let you take a moment to unwind and relax in there. He draped a towel on the sofa by the fireplace and motioned for you to sit whilst he disappeared into the kitchen for a while.