Stray Animals 🐕

"Can u do a HC on how the Clergy reacts to there s/o bringing home a stray pet (If possible for Copia can they
bring home a Street rat?)" PapaTerzoMicstand

Papa Nihil
-He hates animals almost as much as he hates children so when you turn up with a stray whether it's be a beautiful kitten or big-eyed puppy dog, he doesn't want it within the ministry

-He claims that they're 'distractions' from all of the good work you're doing for the clergy, so he has you let it go back into the wild.

Papa I
-Primo was a little unsure at first, he has never kept a pet before so the man is only used to caring for plants, not animals.

-Although he'd be slightly hesitant, he'd be really interested in taking it in and helping you care for it- plus he is willing to learn and study anything he is presented with, so learning to raise an animal sounds like great fun to him!

Papa II
- The man is a total softie at heart despite his menacing demeanour, so when you bring the cold, shaking animal into his office how could he ever say no?

-As long as you keep it clean and tidy, and you make sure it doesn't interfere with him and his dark work, Secondo would allow it to stay.

Papa III
-Bringing in a stray cat would be just enough to shatter this man's fragile heart. He'd instantly snatch it from you and take over with cat cuddling duties before harshly interrogating you on exactly where you found it and spoiling it like a child as quickly as possible.

-But dogs on the other hand...Terzo is a little scared of dogs so he'd be a lot more reluctant to let a stray into the ministry, but if you insisted he'd learn to live with his fears for your sake, because no animal should be without a home.

Copia/ Papa IV
-Copia would be completely un-phased by you bringing in a stray, he'd ask all about it and what you named it, helping it settle in to its new life at the ministry.

-But if you brought a stray rat, Copia's eyes would light up like a city at night. He'd be brought to tears seeing the tiny things wriggling about in your hands and insist on letting it meet his own rats for a play date! Of course he would let it stay- the day after it's arrival you best believe the man would have bought a ginormous cage that took up most of the space in your room with many different play features to keep it entertained.