Terzo Comforting S/O

Request : michaelmell2004 I hope this is what you wanted lovely :)
(Terzo comforting y/n after arguing with somebody)

You slouched your shoulders as you stumbled back to your room after a grueling, exhausting day of work for the ministry. You had been imagining that moment all day when you could finally fall into your lover's arms and forget about the pressure and stress. Earlier in the day you and your ghoul who managed the library you worked in had a dispute, leaving you feeling hopeless, like a failure, like you never belonged.

Your hand pressed against the chilly door's frame, shoving in your key and forcing it open. You look about, your gaze lowering when Terzo wasn't in sight and the space remained silent and peaceful. That is, until he burst through the door with two champagne flutes in his hands, a big smile on his face, and a formal suit adorning him from head to toe. However, it abruptly collapsed upon seeing your face.

"Oh (Y/N), you look exhausted, come here love." His eyebrows furrowed, throwing both his and what you assumed was your bubbling champagne glass to the side as he hurried towards you when closing the door behind yourself. "Long day, hm? Is everything alright?"

While he spoke, his head tilted and his hands held your shoulders. You couldn't help but feel your eyes start to become glossy with tears as you looked up and saw his own kind, mismatched ones staring intently into them. Your lip trembled, forcing him to pull your head close to his chest, your arms wrapping tightly around his torso and allowing a sob to leave your mouth.

"Shh, it's ok, I'm here now. Take your time, let it all out." He held you tighter, placing soft kisses on the crown of your head whilst rubbing circles on your back. "Now don't I look silly all dressed up?" He toothily grinned when eventually pulling you away, wiping a tear from your cheek. "I was planning on taking you out for dinner, my treat. But I don't think that's happening until we solve this."

"I'm sorry." You sniffle.

"No, no. Amore, there's nothing to apologise for, you did nothing wrong." He tilted your chin with two fingers. "Your happiness is all that matters to me, and you know that. So tell me how I can help; I'm listening, you can tell me anything."

"I had an argument with one of the ghouls earlier, it sounds silly now I say it. But I just feel like things aren't clicking as quickly as the other siblings, and it makes me feel so stupid. I'm always the one who gets left behind." You explained with a shaking voice whilst your eyes remained fixated on the floral design on his blazer. "So I tried sticking up for myself today...and well it just caused a massive row between us."

"Hey, (Y/N) please don't talk so negatively about yourself, eh? You didn't deserve to be spoken to like that, don't let it get to your head, that's what they want. We all have fall outs, that's unfortunately unavoidable. But you mustn't worry, everything will be alright- trust me when I say that. I'm sure by tomorrow the ghoul will have forgotten all about this, and so will you." He suddenly smiled warmly. "Because I'm going to make sure you feel so loved and take care of you, si?"

"Terzo it's alright I-"

"Ah!" He smirked, pressing a finger to your lips. "I insist, it's the least I can do. You go get comfortable, I'll run a bath."

He drags you away from the doorway and wriggles out of his blazer that he tossed over the back of the sofa he sits you down on whilst you just you smile up to him. He handed you the champagne glass that he had earlier abandoned after taking a small sip of it himself, kissed your knuckles and ruffled your hair before leaving once more to prepare the bath.

"(Y/N), caro/cara, it is ready for you." He called from within the bathroom. "Would you like some space?" He asked when you walked in, his sleeves of his shirt rolled up to his elbows whilst his forearm swam through the bath water to make sure the temperature was at its optimum.

You gasped on sight of the familiar bathroom; in such a short time he had transformed it. The big light remained switched off, instead candles dimly lit the space, your sinuses becoming flooded with a fusion of bath oils he had chosen out and the scent of the bubbles that blanketed the water. He was kneeling on the tiled floor, strands of his hair falling loosely and messily into his face as the steam rose and ruined his perfect appearance he'd spent time on before his plans were altered.

"No...stay." You spoke, slipping out of the uncomfortable clothes you had been wearing all day.

"Very well." He hoarsely whispered, moving closer towards you, his hand taking yours whilst his other one was placed on the small of your back to prevent you injuring yourself whilst stepping over the side. The feeling of his warm fingers against your bare skin send tingles rushing across the surface, the hairs standing up on the back of your neck as you lowered into the steaming water. 

He positioned himself behind you, rubbing your shoulders, alleviating any stiffness whilst you sank deeper into his touch. His fingers started to rake through your hair, carefully untangling strands and playing with the ends. The sound of his soft breathing resonated throughout the still room, flickering candles being the only other noise creating a tranquil ambience

"Does that feel good, hm?" He questioned, a small smile tugging at his lips when hearing you sighing with relief.

"It's lovely." You hum.

He insisted on helping you wash down your body before helping you back out of the tub. He reached for a towel that had been warming up on the radiator, engulfing you in the heated, soft fabric to dry you off. Though whilst you were carrying out your skincare in front of the steamed-up mirror, you heard a knock at the door. You hastily put on the pyjamas he had set out on your bed before rushing out to find out who it was.

"I wanted to treat you, so why not bring dinner to you?" He smirked seeing your eyes light up on sight of your favourite take away in his hand and a bottle of fine red wine in the other. "Come on, the sofa is prepped."

He continued playing with your hair and giving you delicate kisses on the top of your head while you both nestled up on the sofa watching one of your mutual favourite movies. All of your concerns and problems related to the argument seemed to be fading into the abyss as you sank into his torso and curled up in the blanket he had draped over the two of you.

You traced the outline of his hand that was resting on your stomach while breathing in sync with the beat of his heart as it pulsed against his chest. After the movie was over and night had fallen, he wriggled out from under you, lifted you up in bridal fashion, and carried you back to bed. He held you tightly, yet carefully, a glistening smile forming on his face as his sparkling eyes glanced into yours. You looked up to his eyes, giggling like a child before you placed you down on the mattress, quickly diving beside you to prevent any lost time on snuggling close to you, whispering sweet nothings into your ear until you drifted off to sleep.

"See, it's not so bad is it?" He lowly chuckled, pulling you closer to his torso in the dark. "You're worth everything to me and so much more, don't let a silly argument make you doubt yourself again, ok?"

"I know." You whined, playfully tapping his nose.

"You promise me (Y/ N)?" He stressed.

"I promise Terzo."

"That's better." He hoarsely spoke, you could feel his smirk from within the shadows.

He tucked a strand of hair that had fallen into your face behind your ears before pulling you into a gentle kiss. You closed you eyes, allowing any remaining anxiety melt into the soft touch of his lips against yours. A fiery feeling of adoration for the man warmed your icy mood.

"I love you darling. And don't think this is the end of this...I will make sure that whoever made you feel this way will never dare speak to my ghouleh in such a way again." He tickled beneath your chin. "Buonanotte amore mio/mia sogni d'oro."