Papa's S/O on Valentines Day 💌

Happy Valentine's Day beautiful people!! I Hope you have a wonderful day with your partner if you have one, and if not then spoil yourself and treat yourself with kindness!! Self love is just as important <3

Primo
-He brings you flowers from his garden all year round so he knows your favourite by now. Therefore, he would make you a beautiful bouquet of those to give to you in the morning along with a cooked breakfast.

-He would much rather stay in the comfort of his own home and cook for you, unless you really did want to go out, but this man's food is hard to say no to. But don't be fooled, he'd make it more romantic than you could ever dream of, scattered rose petals, candle lit dinner, soft music playing as you eat

-In the evening he'd treat you to a box of your favourite chocolates and snuggle whilst you both reminisced on all of your wonderful times together as a couple.

Secondo
-He'd searched high and low for the best florist in the city before purchasing the largest bouquet of roses they did in both red and your favourite colour as well as casually surprising you with tickets to see your favourite band playing in your town after telling you he missed out on them.

-He'd take you out for a spa date for the two of you to unwind and relax together without him having to put in all of the effort. He'd pay for the best package with the full shebang, face masks, massages, saunas, jacuzzi, he'd even join in with the manicure and pedicure whether he would admit that to his brothers later or not.

-In the night, he had planned to make you dinner, but after the long day of tranquility and relaxation when you got home you both wanted nothing more than to cuddle together on the sofa, so to make up for it he ordered your favourite takeaway. Though as soon as you'd finished up with the food, he dragged you off to bed to finish the night with a bang.

Terzo
-Sex sex and more sex, god, someone put this man on a leash! As soon as your eyes open he's already making love with you before he showered you in the hundreds of pricey gifts he'd bought, "ok, perhaps it was a bit much, but you are so, very special to me amore and I want you to know just how much I love you!"

-He'd take you to the most expensive restaurant he could find, even if that meant spending half that months wage on what looked like a mouthful of food. Though you'd chatter and laugh at the humorous man and as you were leaving he'd wrap you tightly in his jacket and drape his arm over you as you both tipsily walked back to the ministry.

- Later, you'd cuddle on the sofa with a glass of fine red wine watching cheesy romance movies- though half way through, Terzo's attention lay solely on you, taking the glass away from your hand, instead placing it on his cheek whilst pulling you in for more kisses- his love language of physical touch always reminded you of his sheer love for you.

Copia
-He is a busy man, so when Copia realises that he has the day off for Valentine's Day he makes sure to make the most of it for both you and himself. Sometimes he feels as though his constant absence appears on the surface that he doesn't care, but you know that's not true.

-He'd apologise for his lack of gifts, for being stuck behind his desk hinders him from being able to shop around for you very often, but he'd present the most heartfelt card listing all the things he loved about you, his cheeks blushing when watching you read his slightly untidy writing. You'd be the one to engulf him in a hug and a huge kiss to make sure he knew just how grateful you are for him.

-Sure he could take you out for dinner, or he could buy you flowers, but Copia wants to have fun with you whilst he has the time to- he'd take you to a roller rink, dancing with you all night long, and when the sun goes down you'd find yourself stargazing on a sandy beach, listening to the sound of the crashing waves and the beating of his heart whilst leaning against his chest "look, cara mia, that one looks like a heart, no?" After a wonderful night together he'd take you back to his chamber, making up for lost...intimate...time.