Chapter 1

Note: Just do you know, this won't have Hunter till a couple more chapters. I'm gonna do my best to not have too many chapters without him, but enough so you know what type of character Navalia is

8 years later, everything was so much more different than before for Navalia. She worked super hard for several years to master all kinds of magic. When Eda couldn't teach her as often as before, she was enrolled in her alma mater, Hexide.

She carved her palisman when she was 12. He's a little octopus with tiny wings on his head named Cthulhu. Navalia adores her little companion and loves flying with him.

Navalia gained inspiration for Cthulhu after several visits to the human realm with Eda. The two of them have gone to lots of places together.

Soon after starting to learn magic, Navalia started a much more professional life in crime. She got an alter ego; The Maverick. The pesty thief of Bonesborough.

Navalia even had a costume. She got it from the human realm. It's mostly a costume of Sylvie from Loki, plus a cloak, green lensed goggles, and a black cloth mask.

That's what Navalia was wearing right now as she was running away from the authorities.

"Return those items!!"

"Fuck you!"

She took out her staff and flew off in a blur. Then she quickly turned invisible and landed. Navalia put her sack of stuff over her shoulder and went to Edas stand at the market.

"Yo! Eda!"

"Maverick! It's about time. Owlbert beat ya here. Let's see what you two have for me."

From Owlberts sack, Eda found a phone, a ring, and a glowing goblet, none of which she liked. From Navalias loot, she took out a chest, a shiny chain mail, and an iron club.

"Let's keep the club for ourselves, yes?"

"You missed something from Owlberts loot."

"Ooh, what is it?"

She pulled out some plastic glasses with plastic eyes that bounced on springs.

"This will make us rich!"

"If you say so. What're you going to do with this thing?"

Navalia held up a kiddie book. Eda shrugged.

"I dunno. Let's burn it!"

"Ooh, fun!"

Navalia started holding it up over a candle flame. Suddenly, a young girl ran out from the tent behind them and snatched the book from Navalias hands.

"Excuse me, sorry that's mine! Thank you!"

She tried to make a break for the door to the human realm, but Eda quickly shut it.

"You're not going anywhere."

The kid dove under the tent tarp and ran. Navalia went after her and caught the girl quickly, who was at a ledge swatting a fairy away.