Sorry Y'all

I'm killing the story.

Womp womp.

I'm pretty sure most of you forgot this story existed, much like I did. I'd lie and say I forgot my password for Wattpad, but if you look at my profile and all the stuff I have on there, I clearly haven't.

I've kinda lost my motivation to continue this one, and it's sorta the same with a couple of my other stories. I mean, most of em are old anyway. Plus after going through them a bit, they make me cringe, especially this one.

But hey, if some of you guys still like this, good for you. I was originally hoping to steer the writing of this thing in a new direction, but it's kinda too far along now to do that.

So at first, I planned on just silently deleting this thing, but then I see how popular it was and how many people interacted with it, and it makes me feel bad for just killing it without warning.

In the end, I decided this: I'll leave this up for the sake of nostalgia and such, along with the unpublished draft of what I had so far for the story. And, if you have any questions about anything related to the story, I'll answer them so you're not left unsatisfied.

But hey, thanks to all of the people that read this and stuff, it was really cool to have something I wrote blow up so much. Well, maybe not "blow up," but that's what it felt like to me.

So, thanks for indulging in this silly little project of mine, sorry again for putting it to permanent rest.

The aforementioned draft is below.

Three weeks since the stranding. Since Navalia hadn't slept well the first night, she decided to have sleepovers with Hunter. There was no consequence, if she slept, she slept well.

Cthulhu required more hydration on this side on the multiverse, so he was in a fish bowl often. Flapjack liked to perch on the rim. When Cthulhu fell asleep, his head would float to the top of the water and Flapjack would nap on his head.

The human world was very interesting. Navalia enjoyed the music, a lot of the movies and tv, the food, the science, the varieties of fighting styles, the weird animals, the calm weather, the literature.

She'd only gotten mere tastes of it all, but what she'd seen so far, she liked very much.

The kids had all gone to the woods house they portalled out of to check for anything that might help them get back home the day after they arrived. There was nothing, so Nav got right to her pre-experimentation stage.

She had spent her time not only immersing herself in human media, but in Luz and Camilla's textbooks on chemistry. They didn't offer much useful knowledge, but at least she knew what to use to make explosives.

And Navalia had just made a small one and attached it to the bottom of an old crockpot Camilla didn't use anymore.

She took it outside and began adding ingredients to the water she had put inside. A couple drops of the portal world elixir. Two grams of gold. A tablespoon of siracha. One of her own eyelashes. A thread of silk. And lastly, a glass shard from her broken ring.

Navalia stirred it with a stick she found. After five minutes, the surface of the liquid trembled and turned a shiny shade of red, the same color of the trees in the Boiling Isles.