Chapter 1 - The Start of a Heart

After another failed attempt, the being was instantly reincarnated once again, this time in the body of an infant human girl. As they went through each reincarnation, the being has been awaking in younger and younger bodies. At least it's a sentient creature this time.

When they reincarnated, immediately, the being began to study their surroundings. They were in a dimly lit room in a shoddy wooden house, lying in a crib. To their side, the being could barely see the heads of other people poking into their view. Leaning up as much as they could, they tried getting a better look at the people's faces, but then, a large bulky body engulfed their view.

They looked to be a middle-aged woman, wearing a white nurse's gown with spots of blood on it. In their hands, they held a small damp towel. Picking up the being's tiny body, they started to wipe them down. After they were fully cleaned, someone further into the room called the nurse over and they promptly picked the being up and carried them across the room. During this time, the being got a better look at their surroundings.

There were a total of five people in the room: the nurse carrying the being, a young woman draped in sweat laying in a bed, most likely the being's birth mother in this world. A second nurse, a man who also wore a white gown stood and observed beside the door, and finally, a young man sat beside the laying woman in bed. Judging from how he was tightly gripping her hand, he was undoubtedly the father.

It was a simple task for the being to predict each of the roles these humans were playing.

The nurse carried the being over to the woman in bed and passed them on to her. As they were gently passed into her arms, a joyful smile submerged her face.

"Ster cer cuim paranona..." She uttered, caringly caressing the being's face. Instantaneously, the being recognized this language. It's used on a few different planets, but with this and the people who were in the room, the being already had a hunch as to where they are. But just in case, they'll keep collecting information before they make the call.

Here's the translation.

" Our little girl..." She uttered, caringly caressing the being's face.

With eyes glowing with joy, she turned towards the man beside her and softly spoke, " What shall we call her?" The man's face was utterly drowned in tears.

" Am I dreaming right now?..." He mumbled, attempting to wipe the tears off his face. In response, she lifted the being up and showed their face to him. When he got a long look at them, reality finally set in for him and an elated grin grew on his face.

" I'm so glad!" He exclaimed, tears streaming down his cheeks and his face overburdened with happiness.

2 Years Later

Since they were born two years ago, the being has spent most of their time figuring out what world they were reincarnated in. It didn't take them long to find out because this world was one they created themselves, the only one in fact.

Sometime long ago, during the being's infancy, they wondered why they didn't have a world to call their own. After all, plenty of other lesser beings had their own, why don't they have one? So by utilizing the corpse of a previously dead planet, the being started to reshape it into their own.

At first, it was simple: Create land and design a world space for organisms to live on, 'borrow' the designs of some organisms from other planets, and start to populate the world.

But swiftly, the being began adding in some extra things. For example, on the old version of this planet, the major species that dominated it created giant mechanical robots called Constructs, which fulfilled a variety of uses. Well, the being didn't just want to throw these things away, so they repurposed them into some natural threats to the creatures living down there on their planet. They made it so the Constructs didn't require any energy source, and also booted back up one of the old factories that were used to create them, so they would never be in short supply.